1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs eye showing a little irration..?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by dogmanduke82, Oct 11, 2005.

1. dogmanduke82

dogmanduke82 Big Dog

Is this an early syptom of anything real bad or just an irrated eye? It just has a little more mucas, reddness, and very little swelling... its is left eye if that matters.. please get back with me on this

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

It could just be from allergies, but it could also be from a scratch on the cornea or something similar. I would definitely take this dog to the vet & have them stain the eye to make sure your dog didn't injure it somehow. Eye problems are very hard to clear up & can get worse real quick. So off to the vet you go! :)

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Also could be irritation from the eyelid touching the eye itself. Pretty common. Only way to know for sure is take him to the vet ;)

4. well my girl would sleep all day when i was at work 8-5 i get home and she would have her eyes red , and mucas but alot to the point where i got worried i took her to the vet ,she was fine so i went and got an new part to the family 2mth male all white and a brindal patch on his eye. know they play all day and they look great.

5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

have the vet check your dog for entropian