1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs-bite.org personally attacks me and stop-bsl.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by StopBSL, Dec 23, 2008.

1. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

That sucks! I can't ebelieve it. WTF?!??!

Did dogsbite.org twist her arm or what? I cant believe they would have been that effective. Scary times

2. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

First and formeost I want to appologize for brining any negative plublicity for Marty and StopBSL ,that I may have brought you.That bieng said no matter what you do or say you have to remember you are dealing with these are Animal Extremists who don't want you to own a dog but rather be a life partner to a sexless ( because they spay and neture all animals)dog it would not matter if you had dogs in individual kennels with central heating and cooling running water and sewage sysytem ,they don't want you to own dogs rather your become a care giver and then they can turn around and sue you if your life partner( pet dog) has long toe nails,they would rather put family's put out on the street ruin lives in there conquests ,you have to remeber with them you are dealing with a double edged sword they are upset saying you guys are suporting convicted dogfighters? What about my co-defendants who could afford to fight them legaly and were aquuited and found 100% innocent? They have nothing good to say about them either and why doesn't some who claims to be a humanatarian say anything about the Mghty HSUS ilegaly interviewing minor children without gaurdianship,or any legal council and tried to lie to 4 children to further thier means because they didn;t have enough eveidence so they went on a fishing trip with 4 children and treid lying to them ,it didn't work but why aren't these AR's brining up their terrosist acts or how about if you win the dogfighting charges they take your familys home why is this never addresed but only swept under the rug?Stop BSL and Marty what I can tell you is that you guys are making some progress against the AR's and are hurting them other wise they would not be slandering you guys the way they have been BELIEVE ME I KNOW HOW YOOU GUYS FEEL!! If it woulod help I will stop posting and just Pm you guys info I get and let you guys post it if you would like that way the AR's can't say you guys are supporting a convicted dogfighter !!!!!!! Again I am truly sorry you guys are having to go through this maybe they are putting pressure on you guys to get me to stop posting??

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
  3. Marty

Marty Guest

Your welcome to post here anytime man, don't worry about the nut cases ;)

We'll deal with them :D

4. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

5. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

Here's a blog about Colleen Lynn-

http://wordpress.com/tag/colleen-lynn/

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Well since she can't be found guilty allowing my personal info to be posted I'll share this with you...

This may just be the person that designed it, not the actual owner:
    Gary Stevens
    DogsBite.org
    PO Box 94782
    Seattle, WA 98124
    (425) 259-9044
    Registrant Email:[​IMG]

His website host is hostgator.com, and from what I know, they aren't a company that tolerates shit. E-mail them directly at support@hostgator.com and explain what is going on. They may just give him an ultimatum to remove it or take his site down.

However the about page says it is founded by "Colleen Lynn" of Seattle, WA. I did some internet detective work and found this, which is her (she owns the company that says it designed the site, surprise surprise):

Lynn, Colleen [​IMG]
    VainNotion, Inc
    PO Box 94782
    Seattle, WA 98124
    US
    206-762-2445
    206-260-2915

You can request a lis tof her web design company's clients at Contact :: VainNotion. I'm sure they'd be interested in knowing that the person that their site is associated with needlessly slanders others on the internet. She also thinks her life is important enough to set up a 'Life News' website for herself. Life News :: Colleen Lynn

Here is her home address, which I found based on a donation she made to a presidential candidate:
    Colleen Lynn Web Designer
    SELF!

Updated
    Q4/2007
    Barack Obama
    $272
    3713 14TH AVE S
    Seattle WA

She admits in some news article being upset about the amount of information people can find about her online, saying there is some she wants cleaned up, but apparently she has no qualms with slandering other people. She's actually in a news article about a site that offers to send cease and desist letters to websites spreading false allegations/etc about you.... look Business | KING5.com | News for Seattle, Washington

She uses the name 'VainNotion, Inc.' on her website, but I can't find that name as being registered with the Washington secretary of state, and I believe it is illegal to use LLC/INC/etc without it being registered.

Some other misc information that doesn't really matter.... She's a member of Zum health club in Seattle, she used to teach at the art institute of seattle, etc.

There is a TON of information online about her, so you'll have no problem finding who to talk to about this.

You what to dig dirt on me? Go for it ;)

And they moderate the forum so how the hell can't they be found guilty of said content?

7. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Unleash the houuuuunds! :D
    Time to get started looking for some stuff on her bloggers

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  8. Marty

Marty Guest

If she thinks for one min I'm scared or has something to hide she better think again :D

I'm game ;)

9. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

I'm writing up a little something something myself

10. Marty

Marty Guest

11. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Perhaps the next time I am in Seattle I will pay Colleen a visit.

Would you like that Colleen? You are too chicken shit to even email me with your claims of illegal or immoral activity on my part. How would you fair face to face?

12. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

Can I go with you?

13. Marty

Marty Guest

She's to chicken shit to even let us post on her site :rolleyes:

Atleast here she can post ;)

14. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

That's for sure. I love a person who claims they are not responsible for comments that they moderate AND must APPROVE before the public sees them.

It's also funny how she has responded to everyone but me it seems. I left multiple comments but have gotten no response from her. Perhaps she looked at my address and realized that it would only be a hop, skip and a jump for me to pay her a visit. .

If This crap is still going on by the next time I am in Seattle, visiting my family, I will be paying her a visit. That's a promise. Maybe I'll see if there are any zoning violations on her property I can report. Or, maybe I will just walk up to her and see what she has to say for herself, in person.

From the photos I see of her she looks like the typical animal rights nut- too skinny to be of much use to the world and too ignorant to know it.

I am glad to read all the FACTUALLY BASED blogs about dogsbite and Colleen though- thanks to all for posting them. Meanwhile, her blog about me is all based of what she THINKS my actions infer. And, I am still waiting to be told how supporting people who were proven innocent in a court of law (Ie. Floyd, Pat and Emily) is a crime. . or how supporting any persons rights under the BILL OF RIGHTS and the Constitution can be called "suspicious."

I guess in Colleen's America you are guilty of everything that the HSUS accuses you of, even when you aren't.

15. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Make sure to walk up with your dog. While you're there ask her to explain the wagging tail. Wouldn't be surprised if she mistook as a genetic tail attack, lol! I find it hysterical that a person who's had 5 seconds of interaction knows allllll there is to know about the breed. Maybe if I look up at space for half an hour, NASA will make me an astronaut :D

Another person she tried to bash gives her a piece of their minds:
    http://btoellner.typepad.com/kcdogb...-a-quest-for-vengeance-becomes-dangerous.html

Oh and this one, this is rich:
    http://www.dogsbite.org/blog/2008/01/mystery-of-dogsbiteorg.html

LMFAO @ the irony here. They come on our boards and crosspost our information with no permission, ignorantly misusing the words that have been typed for thier own gain, not to mention attacking anti- BSL boards, and yet WE are the harrassers. I smell hypocrisy. I smell dogsbite.org

16. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Also,

The psychotic people at dogsbite.org will be dissapointed to know that their shallow attempt to get the supporters of stop-bsl.com to back out failed. Not only did none of the supporters who were emailed this garbage link pull their support, they actually said that the fact that such a supporter of BSL wrote such garbage about me and stop-bsl.com helps validate what a great job we are doing.

And, as a direct result of their post we have received 1 more donation through our paypal and several more people offering to help in the future. . so thanks for that Colleen!

I appreciate the help!

17. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

I LOL if they think this is going to make us stop fighting BSL, or properly educating people, or stop righting the wrongs they've committed through the BS they've smeared all over their site with the grace of a passive-aggressive drunken baby. We are not afraid of you all at dogsbite, we just think you're a bunch of cowards for the way you go about your business (see: scurrying away from debates). So sorry if you all thought that we were going to sit here and allow you to slander us with no rebuttal

18. These folk on that site really need to wake up and look in the mirror. The problem is not the dogs or their animal aggression. It is the humans who wish them dead for no other reason than because it does not get along with everything that moves and breathes. The thought of knowing that there are people who WILL blame an entire breed for the actions of individuals proofs to me that there BIGOTRY is still rampant in many of our cities and towns. These would be the people who would hate on Blacks and Hispanics if that notion was not generally accepted as wrong.

The individuals that feel that extermination of a breed will make things better should study history. BSL has not worked in other countries, what makes them think it would in the USA? In fact, countries have began to remove BSL laws because they do not work and descriminate without merit. I am glad to know that the majority of New York State citizens are more civilized than these folk. When I walk down the city streets with any of my game-bred APBTs, most want and are allowed to pet them. How are these individuals treated by my dogs? Like they just saw a long-time friend......the humaniacs call it "signs of being deprived of human contact.....desperate for attention"....lmao.....if they just shut their mouths and raised these game-bred dogs as I have, they would know the error in their beliefs.

Moreover, it seems like those folk do not believe human and animal aggression are very different things. My dogs are VERY animal aggressive. In fact, my youngest (now) was extremely animal aggressive by 8-weeks of age. It is in their genes. There is NOTHING wrong with a dog having prey drive and aggression toward other animals. There is something very wrong in having dogs that are fat, lazy, or without a tendancy to want to protect their master from harm. That dogsbite.org lady was bitten because (from what I read pretty quickly) she startled the human and dog.....the dog defended its owner from possible attack. I find that a fair mistake. Without a breaking stick, a 5-sec intentional attack seems unbelievable or at the very least highly unlikely. Furthermore, I watched her interview while hand was in cast. her hand and ar seemed to move normally and without pain or mobility issues. I was watching her grip open and close and follow other hand in gesturing.

It is truly too bad that these folk refuse to want to debate. They seem to only want to B!TCH about things in a venue that will not challenge their thoughts. I guess Forrest Gump was right, "Stupid is, Stupid does"

Hey Dogsbite.org, I am not a dogfighter, I only play one online..:D

19. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

20. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Not to compare animals and humans, but seriously, what's the next step in this chain of "statistics"? Are we going to start banning people of different skin colors or nationalities from our cities because of a crime statistic, poverty statistic or who your parents/grandparents are? I worry, because I'm sure if BSL is allowed to continue thanks to people like those, that's where this country is headed. And that scares me