1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogo argentino x pitbull

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by viegas703, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popper

popper CH Dog

true out of the 3 billion people that live ther i guess they would have some alright dogs

2. popper

popper CH Dog

doesnt mean you have to match em... thats something teenagers do here not grown men

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

heres your profile......under 25yr old.....living in england....smokes weed...walks his dogs at night acting hard in a group of similar idiots....you listen to some sort of shit gangster rap....perhaps a baseball cap or hooded top...ive my own thoughts on your ethnicity which i will keep to myself so not to offend others on here...though you may just be a silly little chav wigga...you know what i mean...ya get me blood....now....apparently theres a new moderator on here....id like her to show her mettle n ban this idiot DAMON.....otherwise this could be a long drawn out process....ANYONE FANCY ENDING THIS CONVERSATION HERE AND NEVER ANSWERING DAMONS HEAD POSTS AGAIN???....maybe he will fuck off....heres to hoping....

4. damon

damon Banned

To add to this site you have to have some knowledge, and all you seem to have going for you is your a comedian

5. popper

popper CH Dog

go back to that other site dummy...

6. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Vegas, instead of making and contributing, to stupid threads like this and stirring the pot you should take the advice allready given to you twice before and research for the well being of your new dog, something tells me you have alot of preperation involved. instead of asking questions on stuff you should allready know before you owned a apbt you should be going through all the old threads, there are threads on rules ect and even a glossary, its pretty much pre school on the history on our breed, and you still havent found it look around.
    im pretty sure you are going to have huge issues with your dog even more so once you add a dogo into the mix. after all the info and recomendations you have been given, by everyone, and even one person who is pretty much a pro on the working dogo, you are still going out to get one. you dont even know enough to look after a forty pound bulldog yet your deliberatly going out to set yourself up with 120plus pound of a dog you have no idea how to handle. il put money on it that your teachers and fellow students at pre school will be mauled when you take it in for "show and tell". you will learn your lesson the hard way and you will be to busy pissing your pants to know what to do or you wont be there and when you come hom you will have two or at the least one dead dog and a big mess to clean up.
    there are reasons these breeds are a problem and the reason is owners like your self who just wont listen.

7. popper

popper CH Dog

how could we ignore A MASSIVE BULLDOG fan?????

8. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

damon youve not a clue. peppa would have more bulldog knowledge in what he leaves in the toilet than you could eva dream of having.

And peppa, why have you wasted so much time on this? your having fun arent you.:)

9. he is sam

he is sam Pup

Amateur, greenhorn, wet behind the ears, etc really doesn't have much to with age. It's just associated with it. There's an amateur whatever for anything that has a "professional" aspect. Boxing, race car driving even surgeons (as scary as that sounds.)

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you fucked then.....cos you are neither knowledgable nor funny.....1 out of 2 aint bad for me....

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

its a type of fun....like hitting your funny bone.....annoying...but still you smirk with it....:)

12. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

how do you know china doesn't have good dogs? have you seen any from china? do you know the china scene?

13. damon

damon Banned

I've got more bulldog knowledge on my little fingers than you two guys put together junky

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i think you will find that "time served" and "listening and learning from the experienced" will help stop you sounding like a greenhorn....

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

wanker wanker

16. he is sam

he is sam Pup

I'm listening.

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

No your not......

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

damn, 9 pages and most of its worthless:eek:

19. damon

damon Banned

What's up have you got tourettes? I'd go and get it checked out

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

your 19 yr old with a scatterbred dog....what the fuck can you teach anyone??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.