1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogo argentino x pitbull

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by viegas703, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. he is sam

he is sam Pup

You are under the assumption that I had something to teach. I am under the assumption that you had something to tell me. Well, are you?

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

mmmmmmmmmmmm

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

keep reading ....

4. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

what i do is my business. Im not here telling people what they need to do so neither should you. i know how to handle a large dog ok. ive owned rotts, dobes, and german shepherd all my life. you act like just because this is my first pitbull that its gonna be hell. seriously, i do what i do, and you do what you do im not here criticising it so dont bother doing so with me.

5. damon

damon Banned

You eating something nice?

6. he is sam

he is sam Pup

Stating the obvious, was that all? Or do you plan to ridicule me some more?

7. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

good it will hopefully get closed. but then peppas having to much fun.

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

oh ffs.....and here in lies the problem....ive owned guppys,neons and other tropical fish....but i wont go on a fucking site about pirahnas and curse all the advice and info given to me....you silly cunt....

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lmmfao!.....

10. popper

popper CH Dog

that was pretty funny

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

vegas you ask for opinions and when you get them and they are honest you cant stand it.
    good luck with your dogo and your pitbull together. i just hope you can prove us all wrong.

12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

no offence mate but to even compare a dogo or an apbt to any of your owned breeds reaks of ignorance. if you think you can contain a working line dogo because youve owned a shepard or a rottie you should seriously stop with the shrooms and the acid son cause you are tripping.

13. popper

popper CH Dog

he really does plan on crossing the two?

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

no he isnt, but what i was saying , is vegas has recently taken in a apbt as a rescue and good on him for it. but he has also stated thet his grandparents are picking up a dogo he has ordered from Argentina. a working dogo. personally i think this asking for trouble.

to his credit he did state in the first part of the thread that its a hypothetical.

15. popper

popper CH Dog

thats what i thought ..... just seeing if i missed something

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lololololololol

17. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Even Riot thinks its funny, look at his face!

18. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

That's some funny sh!t Woody d :D

19. luge

luge Big Dog

im sorry but damon your a moron. It was you chatting bullshit on the other useless fucking topic threads, dogo this, tosa that, kangal... WE DONT GIVE A SHIT. This is gamedog.com why dont you join the kangal/tosa/dogo forum if you think so highly of these mutts?

20. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Luge....:D, why dont you just tell it how you see it next time!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.