1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dog wisperer east coast watch now

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by geezuss, Mar 27, 2010.

1. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

put it on. they have pitbulls and no breaksticks the dogs fight and what not. these people are just assholes!!

2. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

to seperate them he says the key is to just let them hold ?! wtf is that shit. then you have them literally pulling the dogs off of each other so there ripping each others skin worse? i just dont get this guy

3. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

lol i saw that episode. He just has a bunch of pitbulls roaming around together as if nothing will happen, then when the two pitbulls latch onto eachother hes as calm as can be with a smile on his face like its ok.

4. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

Im not saying to pretend everything is ok, but when separating a dog fight let alone a pitbull fight, you have to remain calm, now if you have little expierence with separating a dog fight, controllling your nerves it not too easy, but , it is key to remain calm, so you know exactly what you are doing and not run around looking like a chicken with its head cut off, when you loose controll and start screaming or pulling your dog off, you just make it worse.

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

i completely worded my comment the wrong way. when i said he acted calmy, i meant AFTER the fight was broken up. He acted like it was no big deal that the dogs went after eachother. Then he proceeded to AGAIN put the dogs together and they fought AGAIN and acts as if he isnt doing anything wrong.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

they arent doing anything "wrong" theyre doing what they enjoy and what comes natural to them.!;)

7. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

^^^ tell'em

8. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I saw that episode. One of the worst ones I have seen in his whole series. That and one about a couple whom got a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and then wondered why it was DA.
    lmfao

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Maybe I should try that and see if I can get away with it. I'll just tell the cops I saw it on the dog whisperer:rolleyes:

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao @ yardboy

11. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yeah i saw that shit the shit was funny to me i could stop laughing:p