1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dog whinning

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Esse818, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

hopefully some one can help me with this my dog whins when i take the other dog for a work out, what can i do?

thanks,

juan

2. NC

NC CH Dog

I think its just a case of jealousy.. the other dog wants attention too.. My dogs all do it when I am visiting one and not the other. They'll get over it.. never heard of a dog dying from whining.. they just want you to think they are...lol

My dogs also whine if they are in the house and I start putting on my boots for work, Not my sneakers.. just my boots they know I'm fixing to leave.

3. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

the only thing that bothers me is i live in a city and i dont get a long with most of my neighbers they always call ac saying im torturing my bitch or my lil bruno.
    also how do u keep them from going insane at each other. both of my dogs cannt even see each other cause they taste blood or sometthing.

4. REACTiON

REACTiON Pup

my female used to do that a lot, what i do is when i take the other dog out i would put a kong in her kennel. she usually just forgets i'm ever gone. i don't give her the kong often for this reason... so when she does get it she goes nuts over it!