1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog Trotter Sale 850.00 ready to ship!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by G Force, Oct 16, 2009.

1. G Force

G Force Pup

Visit Dog Trotter USA or call toll free 888-978-9688
    Built to last a lifetime. Free spinning and quite. Composite slats and 20 years of experience all included.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MISFIT

MISFIT Pup

Thats a nice piece.

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

damn good looking mill

4. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

how much is ship to europe?

5. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Yup, I'd be interested in a price to Ireland, looks llike something I might invest in in the coming months

6. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Where are you located ? And does it come apart ?:confused:

7. G Force

G Force Pup

The mills come assembled except for the risers. I can get shipping quotes Monday morning. We are located in West Virginia.

8. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Ah i think i already spoke with you....shipping to washington state.....to bad that sucker cant fit in my car.....id pick it up in NC at the end of the month....there nice thats for sure.

9. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

Do you have any video footage of dogs working on it? Would love to see how smooth it sounds. Thanks!:)

10. mick73

mick73 Pup

which 1 of your mills is the 1 for 850 and are they wide enough at 12inches for our dogs cheers.

11. G Force

G Force Pup

12. G Force

G Force Pup

13. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

That is one bad ass mill.Maybe my wife will buy me one for our aniversary.LOL

14. Get with me in the pm,Thnx>GHK