1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog shows in Ga

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Marty, Jan 25, 2005.

1. idgie

idgie Big Dog

hey gapits!
    is the new club going to be together with the georgia apbt association, or will they be separate clubs? i heard at one point that it was just going to be one big club. i also thought i heard from amjuliette that there would be a fun show on july 23rd in macon - do you know if that's still the case?
    idgie

2. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

the current date for the second fun show is looking like july 30th, they will be having a board meeting to finalize soon and when they do i will be posting it. as far as the second club, we are currently working together, we felt it best to let them get their feet under them before spreading it out any further. pm me and i will be glad to give you the details.