1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog owner can't forgive Michael Vick

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Nov 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

An for the record Im not sayn Im against someone cullin their own shit.....Im jus sayn WE WEREN'T THERE....But we see how he's doggin the League lol! an u can't deny that unless you are n fact a HATER. This whole thread started off crazy but fact remains....1300+yrds Passing...10+ PASSING TD's an NO Int's!!!! Give credit where it's due sports fans lol!!! Or choke on it @ the end of the season!!! WHO WANT SOME!!?? I'll b the 1st to say the EAGLES are gonna take it this yr!!!!!! An MV will take MVP!

Everyone here wit half a brain n their head can come up with what it was far as off the field went.....Anyone that has cable n watches Sports Center know what time it is as far as RIGHT NOW n the League!!

I think I speak in general when I say most agree... the owner of that dog is jus as wrong as MV....if MV an or his camp... is the cause of....why would you think ur helping by prolonging a fck'd up sittuation??

I say FCK da owner!!...Like everyone else....he jus want some shyne time! where the hell he crawl outta anyway.....prolly a Skins fan lol!

**********HI HATERS**********

Mike Vick is 1 of...if not the best QB in the NFL.....EAT IT!!
    He got fck'd up bhind somebull...........................EAT IT!!
    ON TO THE NEXT.

2. Nobody is saying he or his dudes weren't wrong......the question is,who really gives a f**k? And to say that it affects a community,well that's true also but to point fingers is not gonna do a damn thing.But what will is let ppl know come whatever time you won't have our endorsement or contributions.Because regardless of whatever human divide we may have,we all need each other,and the dogs do too and that's the only thing going to work.:thinking:

3. popper

popper CH Dog

or if his crew had a half of brain

4. man..i dont like to get into heated topics like this one but its tough to stay quiet. to be honest, i dont even like football so i cant attest to MVs skills. I just dont agree with culling period but i will not try to convince anyone to not follow their traditions....just, dont be so cruel(imagine if we killed mentally challenged people because they dont "work right"). Now, i wasnt there so i dont know if MV did any of this himself but then we shouldnt blame Kim Jong Il for the cruelty to his people since he has people doing that for him. On the other hand, he did his time and paid his dues right? just let him do his thing....he is obeying the law so the only thing to worry about with MV is his performance on the field.if this is how we were to act against all ex-convicts...none of them would ever be able to reform and be an asset to society. I hope that made sense to some and thanks for listening.

5. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Wasn't there a video out of him killing the dogs? I was told there was and if that's the case then he's not the smartest peanut in the turd! Not saying what he did was any different than what others have done but if a dog gives all he has, even if he jumps the wall. Why torchure him? Why not shoot him and be done with it? It's not going to win back the money you lost due to your stupidity of not correctly testing a dog and betting on him.
    Electricution is not the worst way if you use the right amps. The body is made of 98% water so if you soak a dog down and hit him with enough amps then he will die peacefully. Read about it and then make your own decision but I know there are worst ways to cull. It doesn't matter to people if he burned there eyes out and then fed them to other dogs. The problem is he got caught! Just like anyone who does it, don't let someone find the F**CKING dog!
    Saw a picture of a dog that was tied to a log and left choking to death. Whoever did that is stupid for leaving the dog like that. That's what gives the owners of this breed such a bad reputation. Weather you shoot, hang, beat, burn or electricute your dog...keep it to yourself. At least be smart enough to barry the dog so that nobody will find him.
    Also, I don't think it had anything to do with vick being black. He was gaining ground in the NFL before it happened and they wanted to make an example out of him. It was a publicity issue. ben is right though, Jury eats steak and rides in a limo back and forth to the hotel suite they stay at.

6. I give credit due where credits due vick can play ball. I think his familly had a lil more To do with the dogs than Vic. I think he probaly could have made things worse for alot of other people. Alot of people like to sing when they are under that light. As far as electric shock alot of doggers use the gator clips. And alot must have changed since mr crenshaws days because alot of boysdont pick up.

7. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

couldn't agree more.

8. Hogg

Hogg Pup

people will not give this guy a break