1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog Kennels

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Corley, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Corley

Corley Big Dog

I'm thinking about making some dog kennels similar to these to sale. How do you think these look?
    I like the idea of these kennels.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attached Files:

2. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

good for huntin dogs theyll bite eachothers lips n mouths thru the fence tho

3. Corley

Corley Big Dog

No, instead of hog wire I would use expanded metal. This would make the kennel much stronger.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thay will still fence fight. You need to put up some board of some type to divide the cages. So thay cant see one another nor fence fight.

5. Corley

Corley Big Dog

I was thinking the same thing.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">