1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog Jack

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Darkhorse6, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Just downloaded a movie from iTunes called "Dog Jack". This movie came out on 31st of january. Wow!! what a waste of my time and money.
    This was a movie based on a slave boy going to war against the south in the civil war accompanied by a dog. In the movie the dog looks like an APBT, nice looking dog. I would even say its off the Colby bloodline, but who knows. Now, in the movie trailer, the movie actually looks interesting, so i bit. It turned out to be a low budget movie with no name actors whom in my opinion could not act worth a crap. I waited through out the movie waiting for something interesting to happen and expected the plot to be about the dog. The dog does nothing to deserve recognition in the movie at a viewer point of view. Of course, its just my opinion and don't take my word for it. If you see the movie, I would like to see your opinions and or comments.