1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog house, collars, walking harness, weight pull harness

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Super Sport, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

All items are used. Dog house is free you must come pick up it is heavy otherwise going on the burn pile. Collars $5 each or make offer on the lot. Blue walking harness $5, black walking harness $20. weight pull harness ( for a large dog 80-100lb from Black Ice dog sled equip.) $20. Willing to donate dog house and collars to a rescue if they will send me some info. about themselves. This stuff is just taking up space. I will ship collars and harnesses. Located in Texas. Thanks <!-- START CLTAGS -->

Attached Files:

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

What size is that yellow collar?

3. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

It will fit a dog with a 12-16 inch neck.

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Could you ship it in one of those flat rate priority mail envelopes?

5. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

I am sure I could, that the only one you want?

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Its really the only one I need, I've got enough black collars. Do you have any other pictures of that black walking harness

7. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Pm me your email address and I will send you some more pics of it I will have to take some, have some one interested in all the collars if you are wanting the yellow one.

8. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Update- All two inch collars, black walking harness, and the weight pull harness have sales pending to people.

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

How did that weight pull harness ( for a large dog 80-100lb from Black Ice dog sled equip.) work for you ?,

I need one for a dogs around 30-45 lbs dogs.

10. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

I just took a zip tie and gathered it at the top around the area that there heads go threw to make it smaller worked great no problems. I had originally bought it for a 95 lb. Rottie I had.

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Cool Thanks!;)

I have 2, (25-30lbs Huskies Harnesses) Hand made By a Buddie Years Ago
    (like the 60's 70's) ! Now I have (2 New Large (50-100 (i figure anyway)) Huskies Harness's But They don't have Tracer's and its fine on a large dogs.

But, I find that my younger dogs (the 8mos. old) are getting pinched at the back, by how narrow the back of the harness is, That's why i like the idea of the Tracer's to give there back legs the mobility, not the running in a skirt look.
    :rolleyes:

I can tell it bugs them cause they look back to see it they can get out, I don't have enough material to add tracers to the ones i have! but not really looking to spend $200

12. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Do the lines attach at the sides? Could you just put a dowel rod in between the ropes you are attaching to the harness to give there legs some room? Just a idea.

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKmvY1GE0Io&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It V's to a point then a separate , single loop, to tie or chain too!
    Average huskies harness, it doesn't really allow any room for adjusting/ installing a wooden dowel rod. i was going to screw threw the washer, then threw the harnes and into the dowel, but it would be to short ov a harness (the dowel would be over there spine(resting/weighting) on there backs)

Might just have to suck it up and buy one!

14. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Yep I see what you mean now that's not what I was thinking of. lol Nice vid though. Those harnesses are meant for team sled pulling they only get like 5 lbs of resistance on them probably why the are pinching.

15. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Everything is sold or donated, Thanks

16. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Thanks alot if you have any other things you want to sale let me know. Things i buy will be donated to a family who runs an A.P.B.T. rescue hear in my home town.

17. Geetch22

Geetch22 Pup

18. Geetch22

Geetch22 Pup

Re: Dog house, collars, walking harness, weight pull harness
    Will you ship the black ice harness?
    Willing to pay!!! James
    Geetch222@msn.com

19. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

The original post was almost a year ago.

20. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Everything is sold or donated, Thanks
    third time to say that lol