1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog fighting is illegal my thoughts on the reason

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grave digger, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

fucking love that show...that and the walking dead

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Iv'e also seen a match go 1.29 and the dogs not look as bad as some boxing or mma events after just 2 rounds....
    the brass knuckle analogy is flawed as dogs don't fight with weapons and it has nothing to do with sanctioned sports.

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Walking dead is awesome,but I don't have satellite anymore and can get season 3 until it hits netflix :-(

4. NGK

NGK Top Dog

More Jockeys die in horse raceing than in any other sport with human casualities, more horses also die in horse raceing than in any other animal sport. Men die in Car and motorcycle racing sports, cliff diving (which is a sport), sky diving (also a sport), hang gliding, rock climbing, long distance swimming, running, cycling etc... etc... etc... My question is this, would it be more dangerous for people to participate in these sports if they wore spiked brass knuckles?

NGK

5. cawkazn

cawkazn Banned

dogs fight with weapons, its called their teeth. the teeth are designed to rip flesh, crush bone, etc. 1 human punch is not very damaging. 1 with brass knuckles is very damaging. probably about as damaging as what a dog does to another dog when it bites it with its teeth that are designed to cut. I really dont see how hard it is to see the connection.

The damage a dog does to another dog when it bites it, would be comparable to a human punching another human not bareknuckled, but with brass knuckles.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ever been punched by a trained fighter? a guy who knows how to use his hands as weapons?

and youre waaaaay the fuck off on your dogs teeth/brass knuckles comparison. ive been bit a million times and i own custom brass knuckles. i'll take the dog bite any day of the week

7. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

I think a dog would also prefer a bite from another dog than a straight from a man with brass knuckles...LOL

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

1lb of solid brass and im betting id destroy a grown mans face with one punch with these on my hands.....

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

9. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It's just the most asinine comparison ever. Dogs were made to fight with teeth,it's the way nature works.If it grows on the body it is not a weapon.

10. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I'm sure a guy could.Metal meets flesh and bone,metal wins,lol

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

speak for yourself gh, my cock is a weapon of mass destruction LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

12. cawkazn

cawkazn Banned

sure have been hit by a trained fighter, happens everytime we spar at the gym. with gloves on of course. never been hit with brass knuckles. i was hit when i was teenager by someone with large rings on which essentially is almost the same as brass knuckles. gave me stitches, on the forehead. would rather get that done then bit by a dog.

a bare-knuckle punch from a human is not very damaging, unless you catch them on the nose or jaw. If you know how to punch your more likely to break your hand punching someone bareknuckled then hurting them, unless you catch them on the nose or jaw. anywhere on the forehead etc and youll break your damn hand.

i have never competed in dog matches, so as people have said i cant make a knowledgeable opinion. The same can be said vice versa for boxing.

13. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

lmfao,now if you just put a spiked condom on it would be like dogfighting,or should I say "cock"fighting,lol

14. cawkazn

cawkazn Banned

i saw a boxing match go 12 rounds and neither guy was injured. my 2 females got into and one was cut to the bone in about 30 seconds. left a large permanent J shaped scar on her face.

15. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Everyone knows not to hit a guy in the damn forehead. I've hit several people,enough to know how to throw a punch.Like I said people are made to compete with humans,dogs with dogs.And of course for the record we have not competed in dogfighting either.I can promise if you take you're brass knucs and pound your dog in the head in a couple minutes you'll have a very injured or dead dog.Most likely a couple minutes wit another dog wouldn't be to bad.

16. cawkazn

cawkazn Banned

spiked penis fighting is scientifically impossible.......lmao

17. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

One scar isn't a serious injury.

18. cawkazn

cawkazn Banned

you got me with this one. those are all good valid points and similarities. but like i said even if in boxing or mma there were NO gloves, it still wouldnt be the same.

19. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Damn I was assuming the metaphor would apply sorta like pussy cats and cocks, er, I mean dogs, not not full on sword fights...

20. cawkazn

cawkazn Banned

a cut to the bone IMO is a serious injury, when it happens in mma or boxing the fight is stopped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.