1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Dog fighting" fireman gets bond reduced

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Suki, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

"Dog fighting" fireman gets bond reduced

Bond Reduced For Fireman Accused In Dog Fight Ring

(Post-Tribune) CROWN POINT, Ind. Lake Superior Court Judge Salvador Vasquez reduced the bond for Gary firefighter Carlton Davis Jr., facing 27 felony and misdemeanor charges related to animal fighting and cruelty.

2. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Re: "Dog fighting" fireman gets bond reduced

I hope you continue to post follow ups on this Suki. It is hard to make judgements based on what one hears from the biased media...I'd be interested in hearing what the court has to say and what the court hired experts say about the dogs...

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Re: "Dog fighting" fireman gets bond reduced

I bet some of them charges are dropped too. They always make up more than they could ever stick. Good job Suki. Do we have Stevie yet?