1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog dreams

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bluepit50, May 14, 2005.

1. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Its just too funny, even when my dogs nap they do all kinds of things. While they are asleep they sometimes bark, growl, wine, chirp, wag their tale, legs will move like they're running, mouth will chew like they're eating in their dreams. Man, what are they dreaming about, are their dreams processed the same as humans??? What are some things your dogs do while they are sleeping???:)

2. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

Well besides snoring and scaring me half to death while I'm sleeping, growling and other noises, sometimes lip smacking. Sometimes I can't take the noise and I'll toss a pillow at king to wake the bonehead up. He snores like he's smuggling something

3. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

mostly just snoring...and the ocassional "woof woof woof woof" from Sammy - it's really cute...like he's barking under his breath sort of...lol

4. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

BLUE..LMAO you come up with the weirdest post i've ever seen...lamo

5. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Gotta admit he adds spice to life...lmfao

6. bdub

bdub Top Dog

my 2 snore and kick

7. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

My dog does that stuff too.Barks in his sleep chews on the blanket in his sleep.Sometime's it looks like he's running in his sleep.I've always wondered if dogs dream like we do.

8. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Now thats scary, I would freak if I woke up hearing chewy screaming!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

9. bdub

bdub Top Dog

if i dream o f my dogs winning comps. do ya think the dream of me feeding them?

10. MRS_FIFTY

MRS_FIFTY Guest

Sugar twitches her feet and her eyes sometimes flick open, kinda freaky lookin'

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

all of the above.....and I cant believe no one mentioned farting. I cant have the only dog that can clear a room out for minutes at a time.

12. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

You know what's strange, when you go to bed it takes a little time to fall asleep, then once asleep it takes some time to get into the level of sleep when you start dreaming. Is it just me or does sometimes it seems like my dogs fall asleep right after they close their eyes and start dreaming right away too? How is this? Then even though the dog is in the deep dream state right away, they are still alert and can snap in and out of deep sleep from any little sound. Are dogs made to shut down so quickly and still always alert because of when they lived in the wild they could hear potential enemies while asleep and still get several small naps to stay rested???

13. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

sup blue.....get em boy!!!!!

14. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Waaaaaatch em....................:rolleyes:

15. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

lets get those currs..lmao

16. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Everybody watch out....Blue and Jeff are at it again...lmfao....

17. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

RRRUUUFFF!!! Me want treat!!!:mad:

18. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Barking,growling,whine,kicking,farting,running Along The Wall.

19. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

:::grabs J-lo:::

I got it spencer...lol he asked for a trick...uhh treat? lmao...

20. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

nappy had a wet dream once no joking shot it across the living room floor