1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog Crates

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by KnottyBoyNC, Oct 20, 2005.

1. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

I'm looking for a dog crate to put in the house. Has to be made of steel to contain a pit bull only for 1 hr at a time. Dog wont be left in crate for over a hr. Nice big and comfortable one.....preferbly under $100.....any sites?

2. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Nice and big and steel for under $100...ehh good luck. But I'm sure you can find some reasonable prices. have you checked JB Wholesale, PetEdge, or UPCO.com? We have a very sturdy steel crate from one of those, I can't remember, but it was almost $300. If it's only going to be 1hr or less, I'm sure you'll be able to find something that will work out.

3. 440rider

440rider Guest

try and find a single aluminum dog box on ebay...may be able to find one under $100

4. phez718

phez718 Pup

If you're looking for an aluminum box, you're probably going to have to pay more than $100 unless you find a really good deal.

Here's a site that has them, but it's not going to be worth it if you're only going to be using it for an hour at a time.

http://www.dogsportgear.com/aluminum_dog_crates.htm

5. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

You Can Purchase A Dog Cage With Heavy Gauge Wire For Under A 100 Maybe A Few Bucks More. But If You Are Looking For A Steel Crate, You Won't Have Any Luck. Trust Me On That.

6. 440rider

440rider Guest

7. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Use to be a guy in GA that sold nice aluminum boxes for $150. I'll check around and see if there are any out your way.