1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dog available

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dhcrew, May 8, 2005.

1. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

because of the problem barker from another post, apparantly now i have too many dogs (at nine) and have to place a few. i only need a place for DHCrews Magic aka Wildstreak's Widowmaker, she is black with white marks, and she is 1/2 show bred, and half game bred. she is 8 months old and has excellent conformation.......she can be ADBA Registered, however since i stopped registering all my dogs, i have not registered her as yet. here is her pedigree.

<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width: 100%;" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td colspan="4" style="padding: 0in;">
    Generations in Pedigree<o ="">:p></o>:p>
    </td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> First<o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> Second<o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> Third<o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> Fourth<o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td rowspan="8" style="padding: 0in;"> (Sire) WILDSTREAK'S ROCK CEPHAS <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td rowspan="4" style="padding: 0in;"> LANIER'S STEED <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td rowspan="2" style="padding: 0in;"> P&B'S SHACK <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> J.D.'S GABRIEL MC CORD <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> MC CARTY'S TAR-RA <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td rowspan="2" style="padding: 0in;"> MADISON'S MISSY <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> MADISON'S LUCKY MADNESS <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> MADISON'S SUNDANCE <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td rowspan="4" style="padding: 0in;"> BOSTIC'S BLESSED PURE BLONKA <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td rowspan="2" style="padding: 0in;"> SANDERS' LITTLE CESAR <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> <o ="">:p> </o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> <o ="">:p> </o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td rowspan="2" style="padding: 0in;"> PHACKER'S DIXIE CHICK <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> <o ="">:p> </o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> <o ="">:p> </o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td rowspan="8" style="padding: 0in;"> (Dam) BLUE HORIZON'S LADY DAISY <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td rowspan="4" style="padding: 0in;"> BLUE HORIZON'S PRINCE CHARMING <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td rowspan="2" style="padding: 0in;"> UKC CH PR NEVADA'S THE REAL DEAL OF DELEWARE <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> CH 'PR' EURYTHMIC'S NEVADA KISME COBALT <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> CH 'PR' NEVADA'S PHANTOM AMETHYST <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td rowspan="2" style="padding: 0in;"> BLUE HORIZON'S CEDE <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> PR MOTOR CITY'S ROYAL ACE CHANCE <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> QUINTERO'S SNOWFLAKE <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td rowspan="4" style="padding: 0in;"> BLUE HORIZON'S LADY CHANCESS <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td rowspan="2" style="padding: 0in;"> PR MOTOR CITY'S ROYAL ACE CHANCE <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> GR CH PR CHEEK'S BLUE RAIDER <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> CH CHEEK'S LADY BLUE <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td rowspan="2" style="padding: 0in;"> UKC CH BLUE HORIZON'S PANDORA'S BLACK BOX <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> <td style="padding: 0in;"> TORRES' WILD BLUE CODY <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;"> BLUE HORIZON'S CEDE <o ="">:p></o>:p>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> ​

i know that about 9 gens back there is a mistake in madisons lucky madness pedigree, and mr norrod refused to help me fix it due i guess to the fact that he "doesnt subscribe to nor use peds online" and "to protect the rights to privacy of those who have bought dogs from me" so research would have to be done to correct this. also i am not interested in selling this dog, i want her to go to a working home where she will be properly treated and raised.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2005
  2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

what are you going to do when all you pups are born??

3. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Sounds like you have a bit of a dillema.

4. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

mia, i have homes for all of babygurls pups, 2 are staying here and a few are being cared for for me at my mentors place, also my best friend is taking 2 and a search and rescue trainer is taking 2-4 this is all depending on how many she has....i am so very depressed about this whole thing, i needed to have my closest neighbors ok my kennel liscense for the county since my city liscense doesnt hold out here but now because of this dog i should have put to sleep a long time ago, now all my plans are ruined. my mentor and i will be working out how i will have 4 dogs over six months of age at a time for showing and competing, and we will trade off, the next group i need to show and train will come here and the first group will go to his place and so on so i may continue my work, but this has been a huge downer for me and i havent really wanted to talk about any of it but now i kinda have to....i really dont know how it will work out, but for now at least im ok, i really wanted to keep all of babygurls pups here with me, but now i will only be able to have a couple stay on my yard and the rest will have to stay other places, they will all still be mine except for the ones going to the trainer, but its not the same you know......im sorry im venting...... :(

5. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Sounds like you need to move. That's what I'd do anyway. Actually, that's what I'm doing this week.

6. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

No, it sounds like she just needs to get out of the dogs. JMO.

7. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Big Dog

Oh the hardships and struggles of a puppy peddler.

8. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

whatever.....you all act like i have litters all the time....get over yourselves please.....the litter im expecting is one i have worked and waited almost 5 years for, so none of them will be sold...is that what you all think, that i just breed dogs to have puppies...PPLLEEAASSEE!!!!! after this litter, i wont be having any more for at least 2 years or so...i need to wait for pups to grow up and prove themselves....my foundation is laid and i have what i need to work with...so why not just stop assuming things you know nothing about.......you know what they say about assume....makes an ass out of u and me.....

and BLITZ...why can i even see you???

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

b/c of the site mishap. he wasn't unbanned....he was banned after Feb. 28th & no one has bothered to re-ban him

10. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I know this is an old, old post, but I wanted to get this out there. That the ped is messed up b/c of the Madison bred merles in the pedigree. Rock Cephas is merle, Steed is merle & Madison's Missy is a double merle!! Lucky Madness & Sundance are both merle & came from H. Madison of Platinum Knls in Columbus, OH. Lucky is out of the merle bitch Boham's Venom who was found by the ADBA to have a hung pedigree. If you will look, Rock Cephas himself is not even ADBA reg. - he is CKC reg.! The ADBA revoked the papers of any dog who goes back to Boham's Venom, merle or not. No Venom bred dog can be registered through the ADBA. I hope no one got rooked by this guy!

Pedigree & pic on Rock Cephas:
    http://apbtpedigrees.com/printpedigree/out.php?recordID=62381

Blessings ...

11. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Come on. You can read the date, 2005. 5 years old.
    Why should Ironline Kennels have anything to do with this pedigree?
    It is clear Howard was the breeder for generations.
    There isn't any merle colored dogs in the pedigree.
    This is when the papers must have been changed.

Now ABK you have the information from email.
    This is how they are bred and who owned them.
    H. Frazier also has a dog from Hoawrd with the same pedigree.

12. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yes, I read the date. And yes, I know it is 5 years old. But there are folks running this bloodline TODAY who are duping people.

As for no merles, you must not know a whole lot about the pedigree. And if your friend has one from Howard with the same ped, he should know there are merles in it, as well as one double merle - Madison's Missy! Ask ole Howard & see what he says. He used to be pretty proud of his merles. I'm sure if he's honest he'll tell you. If not, just go back & look at his old Gazette ads. Pictures of Venom, Lucky & Sunny can be found in old Gazettes where Howard was running full page ads selling pups off them!

But if you want to see for yourself here you go:

Wildstreak's Rock Cephas:
    [​IMG]

Lanier's Steed - merle (look his color at the ped) http://apbtpedigrees.com/printpedigree/out.php?recordID=62379

Madison's Missy - merle

Madison's Lucky Madness:
    [​IMG]

Madison's Sundance - merle (can been seen in an old Gazette)

Boham's Venom:
    [​IMG]

The fact is the dogs are merle bred, Madison bred, has a double merle in the pedigree & if the dog is ADBA reg. the papers have been hung. Nothing off Venom can be ADBA reg. & anything off her had their papers voided. Call the ADBA & ask them yourself if you doubt it.

I am not looking for a fight. I am just trying to help someone from getting taken for a ride by some shady character. I hope I have accomplished that.

Blessings ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
  13. C2K

C2K Top Dog

You know what I was referring too. None of the dogs in the pedigree of Ironline Kennels or B & K Kennels owned by the late Brian Goodson or Bonnie Yoho has merle colored dogs in their pedigree.
    If there are merle colored dogs then Howard bred the "Blue" dogs of his into the pedigree and changed papers! As for Holly she got a dog right off the litter bred by Howard and Bonnie. None of the dogs were merle. This was the litter off Goodson Ch. & Ace Brutus/Madness.
    Also Wildstreak knows how to get a hold of I.M. they lived in the same state...

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I must have misunderstood you. Your words "there isn't any merle colored dogs in the pedigree" lead me to believe you were talking about the ped the OP posted, since no other pedigree was being discussed here. My apologies.

It is true neither Ironline or B&K has never had merles in the past or in the present.

And as for the pup Holly got there should NOT have been any merles in the litter. The first merle to show up in Madison pedigrees was Boham's Venom, dam to Lucky Madness. Venom's owner Howard *told* people Venom was Ironline bred, but she is not. Her pedigree was found to be hung & no one knows how Venom is truly bred.

After breeding merles, Howard did get into breeding blues as well. What Howard did with his blues & if he hung peds or not, I do not know. However, blue breeders such as Teflon Kennels & B-Blessed Kennels (no relation to my kennel!) also bought merle dogs from him. The Bostic dog in the ped OP's posted was a B-Blessed dog.

But clarify things - NO, Ironline nor B&K has had any merles. The merles I was referring to were the Madison dogs in the OP's ped.

Blessings ...

15. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Is this the hung pedigree? http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=204935

16. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

dont see why anyone would want a half show pedigree dog and half game proven pedigree....surely pay the money and get a game bred dog and increase your chances :confused:

17. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

One of the guilty parties here was also ADBA. Even when it was all over the internet they were still registering these dogs. I know someone who got a pup from Madison and wanted to breed her when all this was happening. They called ADBA to make sure the papers were still valid and they said yea and because of that the litter was bred. Twelve pups were born, papers were sent out, and two weeks later a letter arrived from ADBA saying the bitch's papers were revoked. ADBA could've prevented this litter by sending out letters in advance, letting owners know they got duped but they didn't want to deal with the fallout.

18. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

sounds like aload of bollocks to me who gives cares about the papper work? i hear you say its important if wanting to breed but these are half show bred anyway? if your dogs good and your happy to feed it and its offspring then breed and dont bother wanking over names behind the dog and using others hard work to sell your pups....

19. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Young SeNsE_VA: No, this is the hung pedigree:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=204928

She was the foundation bitch for all the Madison bred merles. Lucky is could be by Dillard's Gee & out of Boham's Venom, so his ped would be correct if this were the case. But the pedigree that was proven hung was that of his dam Venom. No one knows how she is bred b/c when the ADBA contacted Mr. Boham about their concerns about how Venom was bred, he refused to speak to them about it. Hence, the ADBA voided Venom's papers as well as those of any dog that has her in their pedigree.

JRSPITS: The ADBA may still have been conducting their investigation when your friend inquired. IMO it is no one's fault but the BUYER'S. Stuff about Madison had been going around since 1999. If someone bought a dog off Madison & got burned it was their OWN fault for not researching him & his dogs better. It's not like it was a secret that the peds on his merles dogs were qustionable & that he was doing bad breedings. All people had to do was do a little homework before buying. But they didn't. As a result, they got burned & have no one to blame but themselves.

gog123: No one wants to get a bait & switch. The OP said the dog could be ADBA reg. when it cannot (nothing going back to Venom can). Plus, no one wants to buy an APBT only to find out it's an APBT mix. Since Venom's ped is hung, no one knows how she is bred. She might be purebred APBT. Or she might be a Catahoula mix or a CatBull mix. No one knows.

THOSE two issues are the crux of the matter here.

Blessings ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2010
  20. C2K

C2K Top Dog

BTW Ironline's Brutus wasn't off Ch. Gambler but was off Norrod & Boudreaux Check and Norrod & Flores Peaches, pure Boudreaux bloodline.