1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bryce, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

what tom garner feeds his dogs

2. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

3. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

are you joking,i didnt think tom garner would feed anything wit by products,i thought it would be somthing expensive

4. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

you think people with 50+ dogs are doing to feed Timberwolf? Not likely

you know what Honeybunch was fed during her keep? O'l Roy!

5. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

true,but their is better stuff for the same price,and its rated a 1 star food on dogfoodanalysis.com

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

he answers his phone most the time

7. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

Im not saying he doesnt feed that,but im just wondering why he would feed that when theres better stuff for the same price

8. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

you asked what he feeds his yard, I knew the answer and gave it to you.

now youre criticizing someone thats not here to defend themeselves.

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

All these questions about him, would be best answered by TG himself. His number is not hard to find, give him a ring. He can help you understand why he does what he does, more than any of us :p

10. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

like minor threat has already stated when your feeding a yard full you feed whats easy on the pocket book,but is also good for your dogs.and as i have already stated it doesn't take hundred dollar feed to keep your dogs in tip top shape.and like 14rock stated very easy to get a hold of Tom and he will give you all the anwser you can handle about why he does what he does.