1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Does any1 have info on getting papers?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bella Dona, Jan 9, 2011.

1. my name is elissa i have a pit abd was suppose to get papers from the breeder but have yet to recieve even a return call. i would really like to get Bella Dona some papers but it's not looking good. thanx alot for ur suggestions .

2. Christy

Christy Big Dog

What is abd? Did the breeder state they had papers when you got the dog? Did you have a contract with the breeder?

3. Christy

Christy Big Dog

O and welcome to the forum

4. IRONHIDE

IRONHIDE Big Dog

An abd is a American bulldog so your dog is mixed there is no papers so that s y you ain't got none sorry but they can make good hog dogs if it is even from good blood on both sides ps now this is very important never ever ever never ever breed your dog hope this helps

5. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

i think the abd is a typo.

6. IRONHIDE

IRONHIDE Big Dog

your probably right but if your askin about a pit abd then you should still pay close att. to the end of my last comment just sayin:confused:

7. Christy

Christy Big Dog

This girl is on my facebook, she told me the dog is APBT, she is a year old and she sent money and pics here http://pitbullregistry.com/
    and wanted to know if she wasted her money, of course I told her she did....

8. green machine

green machine Top Dog

yeah I think ABD is a type for the word AND lol.

9. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Can I ask why papers are so important? Are you planning on showing this dog or maybe weight pulling, most organizations have some sort of limited program for spayed/neutered dogs that allows you to participate if so.
    The registry you have sent money to will give you papers, but those papers aren't legit and will not allow you to participate in organized events like ADBA, UKC, etc... You can participate with many other organizations without any papers at all so unless you can obtain ADBA/UKC papers then I would just enjoy your dog, s/n and have a good time at the fun shows!

10. depending on who you want to register with I might be able to help.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
  11. dogs

dogs Pup

If you are planning on doing some backyard breeding you can still say you have papers on the dogs and when the potential buyers get there just casually evade the topic on papers, and if they persist just tell them you have them locked up somewhere and all you need is some spare time to dig them up. If the persons keeps badgering you just show them the papers on rabies/other vaccinations and leave it at that. I mean that should count as having "papers." :)

That is what I would do if I were in your shoes, but I have no desire to breed a dog that comprises 90% of the dogs sitting in kill shelters. :( Most are put down and most were intentionally bred by some weirdo :( and I wouldn't want to be that guy.

12. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Sadly that happens...

On a side note this girl is still on my facebook, she has had they dog spay. I explained to her not only was she taken by this fake or so called registry she was also screwed buy the breeder and she should count this as a lesson learned. She now has a pet. She still wants an APBT, but I suggested she learn a lot more before going down that road....