1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Documentaries?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Titch_Pitbull, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Anyone got any GOOD Documentaries they can vouch for? I've wasted so much money on so much crap I've seen

- Off The Chain

- Hood Dawgs
    - Raw Dawgs
    - Bloodline (Which are basically all 3 are the same film by that arsehole and did not feature any good content just a few cur dogs scrapping it out one after the other)

-American Pit Bull Documentary (Which was just about OK Focused on Petbulls but it was a decent effort).

Maybe I should just make my own documentary lol

2. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

I agree I saw off the chain and it wasn't that good at all. Seemed put together quickly.

3. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

I saw off the chain. It was not very good in my opinion. And funny how all the guys they interviewed got arrested shortly after.

4. masta of game

masta of game Banned

i tell u what though.. snitches are worse than Animal control officers.

5. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Aint no good APBT movies. If you want to learn buy some yard tours dvd's and stuff like that. You can find ALL types;) of APBT movies if you look under a rock or 2. Even on ebay they sometimes sell bulldog DVD's.

Even stuff like the Art of Victory, $100 keep, Seen thru the eyes of the millmaker etc.... is better than some dumbass movie made by a person who dont know shit about bulldogs.

6. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

I've got a few yard tour dvd's had pit protection from bob stevens but lost it (grr). Been looking for art of victory for a bit now.

maybe if someone who has these dvds can rip them then upload them to mediafire or something ;)

7. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

I dont know what kind of videos you might be looking for but this is not the place to be asking people for good pit bull video's. All im saying is watch what you ask in a public forum because there are people watching us on here. And just to let you know you can get arrested for alleged dog fighting if you have a DvD like the names you mention.

8. WWII

WWII Banned

If anyone has any info on some of the stuff mentioned above (Art of Victory, $100 Keep...), PM me. Thanks.