1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Do not watch this video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MinorThreat, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

***LINK REMOVED***

Not appropriate for this forum. Not even close.

*tommy3

SMOKIN HEMI likes this.
  2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Bet those girls' papas are proud. :rolleyes:

3. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

"Class is hard to define, but those who have it are unmistakable."

It may be hard to define but that definitely wasn't very classy MinorThreat. That was disgusting.

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

OMG! TERRIBLE[​IMG]

thanks Tommy

5. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

this is the "Off Topic" part of the forum and I told you not to watch it anyway :)

I dont see any Off Topic rules that were broken

6. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Sounds like I'm glad I missed that one...

7. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

You know damn well if you say "don't watch" everyone is going to see what it is. LOL

You would think that videos of chicks crapping in plastic cups is a given in regards to inappropriate content....
    I really don't think things like this came into consideration when the rules were being written.

Thread closed.

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Ah 2girls1cup.

ROFL as classic as any. Everyone has surely fallen for that one at least once?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.