1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Do anyone have gambler's gr ch virgil blood

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by WARTOWN, Feb 17, 2010.

1. WARTOWN

WARTOWN Pup

2. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

3. WARTOWN

WARTOWN Pup

Thank you ..

4. Good ol Smokey n Chaos. Sure do miss those crazy bastards.

5. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

nice and close up

6. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

phew man some sweet dogs

7. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

8. Dyno's got alot of well bred dogs from the looks of it. Chaos was a rock hunter, and once he found a good one he'd play and chew on it all day. I'd go out there 5 times a day and take rocks from him. Did this for about a month and couldn't figure out how he kept finding more. Finally I took the lid off his house to put some bedding in there and the whole fucking floor of the house was rocks that he had stashed away so when I took the one he was playing with he'd wait for me to leave and grab one out of the dog house. As you can imagine his teeth were about gone by the time he was two. Smart ass dog though.
    And Smokey was just insane. If it wasn't human it was gettin bit. Leashes, Trees what ever he could get his mouth on. Loved the spring pole. Good dog, but a little over the top for the average person.

9. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

10. I can appreciate any Virgil bred dog that doesn't have Jamie Long's name attached to it in any way what-so-ever, good dog or not. If Jamie Long's name is associated with the animal there is only one thing that is certain and that is that nothing about the said animal is certain.

11. E said stitches produced some good ones.

12. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

true ! unless u helped do the breeding or saw them born. 80% of dogs out there from Jamie are not bred as they are papered

13. For me not even then and not even for free. Everything about that guy is extremely suspect because he's a pathological liar, a known paper hanger and he's always tried to hustle a dollar out of the breed. There isn't one bad deed one could do pertaining to the dogs that he hasn't personally done. To be honest if I am looking at a pedigree any pedigree and I see his name anywhere on it I immediatly quit looking and never give it another thought. Even if I witnessed something pertaining to him with my own eyes I'd still not believe it, the guy is that bad.

14. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

your prEACHING TO A MAN THAT KNOWS FIRST HAND! does that mean i get rid of what i have? no! i know what was good and what was bad. i know what is bred right and what is bred wrong. The man is the biggest piece of shit on the face of the planet. I cant argue that! He did nothing good for the breed and i feel sorry for the people who own dogs that he bred and think they have something bred one way when its not. ive had some excellent stuff from him but it wasnt his blood anyway, he went around just buying everyone elses dogs.

15. I would but to each their own.

16. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

the difference between individuals is that some love and care about their dogs and some dont. A good dog is a good dog, no matter where it comes from. In most of the cases the dogs were bred and owned by others and he just bought them. If i was you i would do us all a favor and go put JL out of his misery

17. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

Not pure but still shows the traits complete nut 288116 someone please post im using my phone

18. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

19. 2 generations deep. wow

He didnt really need to hang papers on that, anybody buying that stuff already know what they getting.