1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Do animals have rights under the United States Constitution?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Saiyagin, Dec 26, 2013.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That is pretty much what I mean in a nut shell. People know the difference. Using an animal for it's intended purpose to me isn't cruel at all but anyone with a brain can see certain things are cruel like catching an animal on fire, beating it to death with objects, torturing it etc.

Most everything posted on here has strayed from the original topic. We have went from do animals have rights to defining cruelty. To the OP, No I do not feel the constitution includes animals.

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

People know the difference? Which people are you talking about the General population? LOL Do you think the General population sees a dog going out dead game,any different then a animal on fire or being beaten to death??? To them its the SAME thing and it is considered CRUEL to certain people of our society hence WHY dog fighting is ILLEGAL.

Like I said before Cruelty is in the eye of the beholder regardless of ones common sense.

3. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Saiy, I like you I believe you to be an intelligent person, but I've got to say sometimes I believe you're being contrary for the sake of being contrary. We are speaking of rational folks with common sense..ones that can pull their heads out of their asses long enough to consider and realize things for what they are. Sad to say many don't have logical thinking these days.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Why Thank You Peon but I dont post on here to make people like me lol....The words rational and common sense are far and few now days as logic is not the common option anymore LOL.

There are two sides of the fence, one from a Dogmans perspective and the other from the General populations perspective. I am trying to show you both sides of each perspectives to make one THINK and PONDER on about cruelty being in the eye of the beholder.

5. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Lmao......sure was a good set up for a nit-pickin fight....Disneyland is the only place where doggys can have a happy ending...hell Pluto's still kickin and he's older than Iron Mike lol.

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are anything your hearts desires will come to you LMAO.

Ah shit now you done it Patjr., once you mention I.M.'s name those are fighting words his goons might show up and respond LMAO.

7. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I know you don't Saiy...been knowing you since back in the crusty days too dick, lol.

You say dog man's perspective vs general public's perspective I'm just calling it rational perspective vs irrational perspective, lol.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Oh ok I didnt know you was from that chat as my memory is getting worse with age lol

Rational or irrational its all based on each individuals perspectives of what they believe to be cruel.