1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

DNA Profiled

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Thunder98, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

thanks for the heads up goat but i havent done anything wrong but buy a pup

2. redwar

redwar Big Dog

How about sparing the dog a life of dog parks, rubber squeaky toys and couched shame and just buy a pedigree it seems that's what your really looking for, isn't it? get a nice harness and maybe a spiked collar for the pedigree and walk your pedigree around and brag on all the ROM dogs up close and this way you can show them the actual pedigree not some canine representation of the pedigree.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol.... :lol:
    Then people can walk up to you and say ahh what a good looking pedigree you have. Lol.

4. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Why not get a 3D printer and print out the dog of your dreams, lol. You can then own any dog from the past, even have a yard full of the greatest dogs of all time ;-)

5. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Redwar ,I already got all that stuff, I just like the fact he came off a true ROM DOG....LOL close as possible.
    No need to brag.....I paid for it lol.

6. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Silva u forgot the 3D glasses to see the 3D printed doggie....lol

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

But the thing is thunder, I have some dogs down off POR and ROM dogs that I never sent the paper in in, having it and having some papers to prove it are different.
    Why prove it with a piece of paper? That means Jack shit with working dogs, paper's can easily be faked..... Performance cannot......

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

8. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

No your right we should tell on the forums what we really have in store.

9. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

You folks are right, seriously there truly is no need for papers or dna, it was just a thought. Know your folks,and move on from there.
    If you didn't see a breeding and wasn't around the whole time the bitch was in heat, then who knows or better yet who cares. If you want to spend 100-1500$ dollars on a pup then its totally up to you, as price has no influence on what it will turn out to be.
    The fact is you truly don't know about the breeding unless you did them...fair enough for me.

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

What if you DNA and your dog and you didn't ever do anything and someone else did with the pups you sold or gave away or they stole ? Then what is it to say they come get your dog because you own the father . You never know what they will do ......

11. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

What if you DNA test your dog and when they put his results into the database it turns out you're harbouring a wanted felon, lol.

Dog DNA - YouTube

12. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Good point oldgoat, I totally understand and never thought about it that way. I think I will save the money like recommended and place it towards feed or meds, once again thanks for the heads up on a serious note...

13. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

DNA and papers and pedigrees are only as important as the weight one places. If it makes one feel better then by all means do it.

The next guy may not see the need nor the value but who really cares.

If it makes one feel it gives accuracy or proof of this or that, then it can be well worth the time, money and effort.

If a person really wants to deceive and/or swindle he will find a way around most any type of proofing.

Best of luck.

To each his own.

S

14. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

YEAH YEAH SLIM! Like the MOFOS who hang the papers thats a art by itself. NOT pointing any fingers but you can buy yourself some nice looking papers from Europe. Im sure it happens in the states to but they give Counterfit a whole new meaning

15. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Thunder I was not referring to you or your OP.

16. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Jacob not sure whom your referring to but the paperhanging began right here, plenty of dogs went over seas hung, those dudes just took up the reins of a wagon already in motion. Most of that BS comes out with a little bit of legwork anyway, if one really wants to know. Was it not the San Antonio Rose whom took that supposed art form to another level which has never been eclipsed? Was he from Croatia, Russia, Ukraine?

17. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

yeah i know maybe the states started it i dont know nothing about the Mexicans but I would watch Europe not so much their big kennels even if you found out after the fact of doing the deal its too late.

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Performance doesn't lie though. Great thing about these dogs

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

19. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

great,,,great post,,, very funny with alot of truth to it...

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

...great analysis CB...