1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dmx?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 3BK, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

As bad as I hate to admit it, I wouldn't trust any dog around an infant child. Doesn't matter if it's a chihuahua or a St. Bernard...dogs will be dogs, and accidents are known to happen.

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

then Y is he ur X?????????? ;)

3. I guess subconsciously I skipped the "pit bull" part and thought "dog". I know too many ladies that would have said the same thing regardless of the breed.

4. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

If you cant keep your dog in proper conditions (clean and sanitary), adequately exercised and trained, then you shouldnt have them. That goes for any breed of dog.
    If the stuff they said about snoop is true, we know how the media can be with "FACTS" when reporting stories... but if it is true, then he needs to cut down his dogs, or put some of that money into a proper facility for them. period.

5. What you said sucka? Don't make me come out of the screen and pull you by the ear young man! A trained dog is a predictable dog.

6. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I trust my dogs, but I dont extend the same to others. I know my dogs limits, I work with them everyday and I know thier temperments. Its about knowing your dog and knowing thier limits. People see these news reports and think that dos are un trustworthy with children, and its simple not true.
    If you take the time to introduce your dog to children as a puppy and teach them that babies are fragile and cant be chased and mouthed and what not its not even an issue.

But you cant take an adult dog tha thas never laid eyes on a child and think it will just know how to behave. People have got to use common sense on this, children are in all forms lower to the dog. they are short, so the dog can look them eye to eye... this in itself can inspire a dog to challenge a child for dominance. They are usually moving areounf and making high pitched noises, this can really get a dogs instincts going... If you take the time to teach your dog from puppyhood about children and that they are above them in the pack order then you will have no issues at home.
    DOnt get rid of your dogs because you have a child. when raised with them this breed is reknowned for its affection and affinity for children.
    Its just you cant expect it to just be there, like any other trait it has to be nurtured and praised, with a good dose of training.

My boy will be playing tug with me full out growling, jumping , shaking and the whole 9 yards, trying to rip my arm out of the socket.. but my daughter can have the tug and he will pull so gently... he knows that she cant play that rough. and she can tell him to "out" and he immediately will release item to her. He knows that in the pack she is above him and he is not allowed to challenge her in any way... he has never tried.
    I swear at times I wonder whos dog he is, i am the one feeding him but she is getting most of the affection, lol.

7. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

And thats the quintessential truth... RUTH!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2005
  8. if i wanted a trained animal to jump through hoops i woulda joined the circus... control has to be balanced and i had the bulk of it... not a stable situation

9. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

least you have leared somethin.........;)

10. Bakercloud

Bakercloud Big Dog

11. Marty

Marty Guest

The site they are hosted on may be down ;)

12. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

what ever happened to DMX last thing I heard about him was the fact that he keeps all his dogs in his big ass basement.

13. japangame

japangame Big Dog

Just to let you know. The dog from his cover of GRAND CHAMP does not belong to him. He pulled that pic out of a book. He does have some good blood in his yard, but know that he is not a salesman. Dont count on getting a dog from him at all. I had conversations with Big Boy and a couple of people awhile ago and they dont like dealing out or in dogs. Hope you find what your looking for.

14. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

15. japangame

japangame Big Dog

man, i was abit late on this thread,,,,,looks like i gotta go back and read.

16. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Ive been searching for this thread for a while dmx does love game bred pits not like big boi ect (even though myself i like the bully type aswell) in most of his song refrences theres refrences to game dogs

Hey dog, I'ma walk like a beast, talk like the streets
    I'ma stay blazin New York wit the heat
    Stalk on the beat, walk wit my feet
    Understand my pain, the rain ain't sleet
    Peep how I'm moving, peep where I'm going
    sh!t don't seep, then sleep not knowin
    But I'ma keep growing, getting larger than life
    Easy-going with the same one that started the fight
    He be knowing how dog get, when dog gon bite
    Tried to show him the dog sh!t, it's dog for life
    Grand champ, and my Blood Line is tight
    Not Old Yeller, a pitbull and dog is the champ
    You know better, think about crossin the line

17. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

What Does Big Boi Have In His Yard And What About Snoop Dog Or Are These Just Regular People That Don't Know A Thing About Being A True Apbt Breeder.

18. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

They have razors edge gotti them sort of lines

look - www.pitfallkennels.com

the best one is Dragonfly Jones

19. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

:eek: *pukes*

20. japangame

japangame Big Dog

Big Boi carries alot of Razors Edge in his yard along with the Gottie line. As for snoop. He has alot of differnt combinations. DMX carries one type. GAME. He knows alot about the APBT game and has been influenced in a big way by dogs.. He has been known to love his dogs more than his wife. And I dont see a problem with that. Dogs will always be there for you and your wifes temperments are up and down.LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.