1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dmx?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 3BK, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

i live in the bronx dmx leaves like 25 mins away for a man who doesnt do nothing ive seen 25 of his dogs getting washed and cleaned and for dogs with no gameness (no comment)

2. Heck, I think he was supporting as long as Pammie was putting out.....that dog! Can you blame him? Pammie has a nice smile.

3. Were those dogs his or dogs from his crew? As I stated before, I live closer and have met a girl that stated being his niece. She told me what line he carries (Rocky Balboa). I have never heard of this line so I researched. I only found one Rocky Balboa and it was a show bred dog. I was a bit surprised.

If you know of his dogs, please tell us what line(s) he carries.

4. runt

runt Big Dog

Man people are just crazy,rap or any other music has nothing to do with these dogs or anyother dogs its all about raising kids not to grow up and become lunatics when I was coming up we didn't even have cable there wasn't rap and people still was fighting dogs(rotties,german sheppards, dobbies) shit almost any thing they got their hands on and when they wasn't fooling with dogs they were fooling with people, it is easy to point the finger but look in the mirror.I hear alot of old doggers talk but alot of them put the dogs in the hands of irresponsable people now the shit has hit the fan.shit people know what these dogs were bred to do its up to the people raising them to make sure they no who they are giving dogs too and that they are responsable but money rules.Let me shut up

luv_a_bull_girl likes this.
  5. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Did you actually believe this girl? Just because she says it is so, doesn't mean that it is true. If that was the case, I have met around a dozen relatives to Outkast. I really doubt that I have met 5 or 6 people that are related to Andre 3000 and a few more that are related to Big Boi. People like to talk out of their ass to make themselves look cool. Take that DR king girl for example. Words are worth no more than the spit that comes out their mouth. Especially if you don't know them.

6. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

thank you tommy by the way did i mention im big bois half brother lol

7. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

As it is, Redhead found the "Guardian Angel" sonata interesting, but eventually lost interest. I am not sure what that means, other than that he has a puppy's attention span, which was already apparent.

I'll try some Mutabaruka later.

8. Bakercloud

Bakercloud Big Dog

What other public figures has apbts? Snoop? Pauly Shore? Mel Gibson? I heard some stuff about snoops line, mainly dollar signs though. such as when he rented lil bow wow a litter for a music video.

9. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

10. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

neither is Jesse James west Coast Choppers. I saw his 100# ish bulls on Discovery Ch. special fighting. One ripped the others leg off and killed the other.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2005
  11. there was a forum posted already that had a list of celebrity pit bull owners... it may take a while tofind but its there... try doing a search for like jesse james or brad pitt since he was mentioned also

12. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2005
  13. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

yeah well jesse leaves em loose in his shop or he did. i saw that episode where two males got into it overnight and one died. lets think this through leave multiple pits both sexes alone in a shop at night
    yeah no ones gonna fight lmao.
    snoop a man who still claims the crips is not exactly a role model except to pot heads and thugs everywhere lol. hes good at what he does and thats entertain why else would he have that funny looken pimp guy with him all the time.

14. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

You mean Arch Bishop Don "Magic" Juan? LOL...
    "I wear green for the money and gold for the honey"
    [​IMG]

15. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

yyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh that guy

16. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Hmm.. Micheal J Fox isnt a great repersentative of the breed either... When him and his wife had their first child, she made him get rid of his APBT because it made her nervous with the new baby ..So much for breed loyality, huh

17. You cannot blame the poor guy for loving a human being more than their dog.....specially when that human being is carrying your child.

Now, if she did not have my child, I would be showing her the door!:cool:

18. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

so why dont u tell Snoop ur feelings instead of whinning bout it to us?
    srry but regarless of what you are saying, officials have not found reason to remove any dog from these ppl? Sounds like ur issue is deeper. Are you a playa hatta?????????? :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2005
  19. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

you are missing the point.. It was because the dog was a PIT BULL .... and human or not, someone who knows and respects the breed understands they do quite well with children. I bet if the dog was a golden retriever she would have let him keep it.. but the article i read said it was because it was a pit bull adn she was afraid it would hurt the child...

20. well that just proves how ignorant his wife is... but come on now, i could make my ex jump through hoops if i wanted to... u kno women have power over men ESPECIALLY when they say "its either that dog or me and the baby"... which do u think he would choose...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.