1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dmx?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 3BK, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

:cool: ...he looks cracked out in the pic, lmao

2. There's a Pit Bull in there picture up against the bus

<CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>Here's another one</CENTER><CENTER><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER><CENTER>Very nice picture...NOT</CENTER><CENTER><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER><CENTER>His tattoo...Do you know how hard it was to find this picture...</CENTER><CENTER><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER><CENTER>Here's another one</CENTER><CENTER><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER><CENTER>Here's another one of his tattoo</CENTER><CENTER><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER><CENTER>What kind of pup is that??</CENTER><CENTER><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></CENTER>

3. to each his own...

4. Like I said, I do not know the guy, I met a so-call niece. She told me of the dog her "uncle" gave her off Rocky Balboa. I searched for this name and found it to be a bred for looks dog. This is why I stated he must not know much about the real game dogs.

5. Man, Rockstar, if you were not an admin I would give you some rep points for that! I like rap (R&B) and some of his music but when it comes to my dogs and him.....Grrrr

6. what happened to all my pictures I posted up??

7. It is purple haze! LMAO!

8. CB

CB CH Dog

I think DMX has alot of love for the breed and really takes care of his dogs. You can tell by some of his songs the way he talks about them that he cares for the breed. Go and download the intro to the Grand Champ Cd and listen.

9. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

you can tell by some of his songs then that he is a no good peice of well yeah. if we are going by what he raps about. just another gang bagger with a pit. even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then so hey him having positive press sometimes doesnt make up for the bulk of it which is negative.
    as an entertainer ok
    as a rep for our breed im gonna go with a negative opinion here.

10. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

"SO-CALLED". You said it. Many people have said that he seems to know what he's doing with the dogs. The "looks cracked out" comment was just a joke, T.T. I mean, he probably does smoke rocks, that ain't my problem, all I know is the man in that picture looks like he loves them dogs...if he does mistreat his dogs and all that, then F*** HIM...I'm just defending the fact that the press BULLSHITS a whole lot, and there IS a chance he isn't a crack head and ISN'T an idiot with his dogs, etc.,

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2005
  11. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

well here goes my 2 cents. he has been known to smoke crack, marijuana and drink yes. he's even admitted to it and has put it into his music. does this make him make bad decisions maybe, but we all have our bad traits and habits whatever they may be.these are his downfalls and not ours to judge. not sure if the info given by the media is true or not but we all know how that goes. if he wasn't giving the best treatment to his dogs well then he's paying for it and hopefully he'll learn his lesson. as far as him knowing about this breed it seems that he is more knowledgable than some members here. though all of you aren't fans of rap or hip-hop if you listen to his music you'll hear his refferences to this breed in many forms. lingo, philosophy, background samples and other methods that do apply to them being on the game side of this breed and not lazy ol petbulls. he has a great passion for them and i think his intentions are overlooked by his bad decisions. i know that he and other members of the ruff ryders have made a dog food especially for the game bred apbt and it was named game dog professional. his own personal record label is named bloodline records. as for the dog on his grand champ cd cover, that dog isn't his. it was borrowed from a certain kennel and goes by the name CH Sabbotage A.K.A Ch Ruger. he has pics of apbt's on it and also has a piece of a ped that has dogs names like Mtn.Mans lil bill jr, Baileys Red Rex, Hoffman's Bad Boy and also the word CHampion and the definition. hope this helps a little for those who are not sure or passing judgement of him being a pet bull lover or at least not passionate about this breed and what they represent.

12. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

he is the best example of the type of person that cause these dogs to get guilt by association. Regardless of how nice he is to his dogs due to his public persona and proven infadelities he is not the role model i want my dogs equated to. The game as you refer to it in DMX's lyrics is nothing more than the street thug rip off of highclass blood sports. Just like the lil gangsters who try to act out this diluted version of what the mofia used to be.

13. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

unfortunately everybody the media portrays with this breed is not the role model that you or anybody else would want for this breed or our dogs. this is a plain and common ploy used by them to discredit this breed and those who own them. have you seen anybody potrayed by the media as a good role model for this breed? like i said in my post his problems have overcasted his passion for the breed.as far as for the street thug rip off of high class blood sports, how would you personally know this, i don't. i don't know if he has been active in any illegal activities or if he hasn't so how would you. i was using these examples as a way of showing how he expresses his passion for them, not saying that he is the perfect role model or that he is a bonafide dogman. also guilt by association shouldn't bother you as long as you know that you are a good owner and representitive of this breed. strength, honor, pride, and knowledge are more powerfull than blind ignorance. if guilt by association would bother me i'd be hiding out from everybody who has ever seen me with any of my dogs. also though many people do try to put on an image that isn't who they really are for the purpose of record sales or whatever it may be, we can't for sure say he is one of those who is or isn't.

1 person likes this.
  14. best piece of typing i seen in a while. :)

15. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

thanks for the compliment.

16. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Good post.
    It seems that most of the people here have not really listened to the man's music. We all have made mistakes and so has this man. Who are you to judge him? Everything you all are basing your opinions off of is propaganda. The same exact thing the public does to us and our dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2005
  17. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

i was referring to the dogs guilt by association for being linked to the likes of DMX. His ties to the thug lifestyle are expressed in the majority of his songs. So thats how he links himself to the low level exploitation of a great and once mighty breed. MY point being that he doesnt make it hard for the press to come up with their reports. Propoganda 2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
    3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect
    what most people would call reporting his arrest and evidence as fact.
    Whether the stories are true or not his negative aura affects our breed and its reputation no matter how good some may find him he is a villian in the general publics eyes.

18. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Why doesnt someone invite DMX to this site so we can hear it straight from him and not a bunch of heresay....

I dont know the man personally.. do any of you? I bet it would be a different story if you did.. how many would tell the man to his face all they say on here about him? Maybe you'd get somewhere talking to him and learn what his reasonings are rather than talk crap on a board about him..

have all points been made? because without hearing it from the man himself, this will continue to go 'round and 'round

19. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Ain't that the truth. Hey Rockys Human, why won't you ask DMXs niece for us? LMAO

20. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Sure, I'll invite him. Just as soon as he's released from the 70-day sentence he's serving in Rikers Island:/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.