1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Disturbing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Suki, Jan 17, 2007.

1. I am appalled....dumb-founded. This is an absolute discrace. That poor, helpless little puppy..I don't even know what to say. I am still so shocked.

2. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

That poor puppy, I think the witnesses who did nothing to help this puppy are almost as bad as the sick SOB who did this.

And there is NOTHING about this that is humourous , Cuddles...By the way are YOU from New Jersey???

3. Suki

Suki Guest

Thanks. :) ... this was the ONLY thing I smiled about regarding this whole effed up thread, ....

poor, poor dog, ...:(

4. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Hmmm, so you think law enforcement shouldn't be concerned about this? Why is that exactly? Sounds like perhaps you wouldn't want them to bring the heat on any of your activities. From your post, I think you're just the kind of sicko who'd be capable of such acts. I personally don't much care what anyone does with their own animals....but when people do these kind of things, it's only a matter of time before they move on to human victims. So, why use the sn "Cuddles"? Do you consider something like this "cuddling" with an animal? And you have the audacity to call people here lemmings? I bet you'd screw one of those too if given the chance. You are some kind of freak man......

5. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Whoa -

I am from NJ..... And any person capable of formulating a thought in their brain would have all sorts of red flags going off at the knowledge of this behavior. It is so far off the scales and a clear indicator of what some poor child or other victom can look forward to. Yes this predator should be found and punished...heard it said that inmates are about equally as fond of folks that commit atrocities against defensless animals as they are with child molesters. Cuddles you need to get yourself checked if you find this funny in any way.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2007
  6. Michele

Michele Guest

you have got to be kidding me.....well, if i'm gonna get banned, so be it but this post really pisses me off. What do you find funny about this story? Tell me, I really would like to know. These same suspects that did this to the dog could very easily do it to your child. And that's not showbiz baby..that's called reality. You make me sick. Now you are just like those sickos that did what they did to that poor pup. Crawl back in your toilet. And one more thing, you can take your "misused media" crap and shove that where the sun don't shine...

7. Twitty

Twitty Big Dog

I this is true and i hope it's not the person whom committed this act is a sick bastard! For real!

8. Twitty

Twitty Big Dog

I like you! you're the person I couldn't run with. alot of grown ups would be aborted if you were my partner ( I mean Alot more!)

9. Michele

Michele Guest

you are so right.....

10. Twitty

Twitty Big Dog

I've said alot of contraversal things but this one may get me banned! you understand mainly because you are involved in some sort of beastieality shit yourself! you will never be welcomed in my world! I know youre saying you don't want to good then you're safe! Oh by the way sorry that one of your family members touched you while you were a child

11. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

If i saw some SOB doing that, he'd be missing a few limbs (to say the least)

People are truly sick....

12. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

And it is pit bull....2 words...and thats correct terminology baby!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  13. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

People are just so freakin sick. And those women who saw this happen are just as bad for not reporting it. That's the problem with people these days, they dont wanna get involved when it would help out, but cant keep their noses out when its not needed. :mad:

14. Suki

Suki Guest

I will say this, based on first hand knowledge: to have something/one, ANYthing forced upon you, is just plain ... wrong!

no other way or words about that. :mad:

It's bad enough, and horrible, that we do it to our own species, but to carry that on furthur, to yet another is sickening. And anyone who, imo, finds humor in this behavior is JUST as sick and twisted, and I sincerely hope you all get some help!........

15. Michele

Michele Guest

what the hell is a lemming?......LOL

16. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

OK, I might get bashed on this one but I can't help but say it ...

Everyone on this thread is tripping about the women didn't do anything. Helllllooooo!!! The man was raping a dog! We all can say what we want here, but MOST women wouldn't have said anything! They figure if that dude is sick enough to rape a dog, THEY might be next!! After all, if a man will rape a dog, he will most certainly rape a woman. So they did what they probably thought was the safest thing for them to do - mind their own business & ease on down the road.

Although I do have to admit, they could have called someone once they got to a safe area. But even if they had called someone, the scuzz-ball would be long gone by the time AC or police got there. :(

17. Michele

Michele Guest

I can understand where you are coming from, but the women could of called the police, given them a description and still be anonymous

18. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemming

There are stories (not sure if they are folk lore or based in reality) that lemmings will follow the leader in droves even over a cliff to their deaths......

19. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Not to make light..but a fire hose would have worked....threat or not you could throw something at him, you could call 911, you could borrow your neighbors GSD...OK, all I am saying is this guy only needed to be distracted, we all know it takes focus to be able to do what he was doing.....Tazer....Flame Thrower....Guided Missle.....etc

20. Michele

Michele Guest

they are cute little critters.....