1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dirt on the HSUS

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Dream Pits, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Frigging wild, all over serial numbers on a saw? how long where they there? i thought i heard in the video they were there 2 mos? or read in the article...

doesn't take long to deteriorate in a kennel situation....

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

connected to the hsus at all? I know they are doing this BS all over the world so it'd be nice to find out

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Definitely connected. It's Humane Society International, a subsidiary of HSUS. Canada Chapter. :rolleyes:

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I actually just saw an HSUS commercial here coming from Washington. I was enjoying watching White Fang and my mood was completely ruined! My landlord must think I'm nuts cause I was yelling YOU FREAKIN' LIER WAYNE PACELLE at my TV. Ya... I get a little riled up. lol

5. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

The serial numbers were just an excuse the "in" if you will. Yeah they were there for 8 weeks... the story is in the Winter issue of the gazette too.

6. Yeah they messed my world up with the whole shutting the horse meat plants down. Some people would rather a horse live a life of pain and misery than be dog food.Barrel horses were at prices of $50,000 now people are turning horses loose. Then they want to fuck with you about chaining your dogs.

7. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

People got some strange notions about what cruelty is. Better to let nature take its course, (Sick/wounded animals becomming food for the strong) than this unnatural shit and call it "humane."

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Because they got all that bread. Wish some people with money and COMMON SENSE would get together and start legislating for animals. How are you gonna put another species before your own? And they aren't worried about the jobs people lose when they pull this crap bc they are pocketing all that money that gets donated anyways... and the cops call us crooks. Its just not right man

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Got a theory about common sense that I'm slowly working out... Has to do with not having a lot of money so having to develop a different way of thinking just to get by and make ends meet. Think about it... the time in american history when common sense was "common" was during the depression and during the dust bowl when people had to make due with little to nothing and had to think "around corners" just to get by.