1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Direct Bandit Son

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CLKENNELS, Apr 14, 2009.

1. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I'm sitting here with a friend who has a son of a MM's Bandit. He is ten years old and my friend is trying to get some of his blood back into his program. Does anyone know of the guy who was selling the artificial insemination kits

2. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Your friend is either being dishonest with you, or he was mislead..

Mnt.Man's (WSK's) Bandit stopped producing in 1992 (he produced one pup after Nov '92), and passed away Jan of 1995..

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I think I may have misunderstood him. He may be grandchild...he was showin be some pictures of him and EF when he took his boy down to EF's yard to back into one of EF's bitches.. When I see him later ill get the name of the bitch etc.

4. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

I would double check with him on that.

5. preme

preme CH Dog

better yet who is bandits best son ?

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

wheres Ngo at? LOL

7. Crisis

Crisis Pup

im sure he'll speak up on this one sooner or later