1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Diggin up the past. so what happened to ROM?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by catchdog, Jul 23, 2010.

1. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

so does anyone have the story on what happened to the Register of Merit board? wonder what happened to pale rider and pinta panta...lol

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

All I know is was there one day and gone the next,logged online one morning and it and a bunch of other boards had vanished.

3. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I wish I knew. I put a lot of time and effort into helping that site and I was pissed when all my pedigree work got flushed down the toilet. Not to mention the pictures from my first ADBA show were lost as well. :(

4. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I think PR went back to Iraq or Afghanistan was the reason ROM shut down it was good board though

5. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I don't think thats it. I remember he was already over there for a while before it shut down. Plus he would've said something.

6. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea it was gone from one day to another but yea i wish they would have told us something first..

7. simms

simms CH Dog

Lol..............

8. IN_

IN_ Big Dog

You can finde pinta panta on one of Ukrainian forums...

9. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I think what it was that happened to the site was one of those humaniac boards discovered tha forum and eventually had it shut down