1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dibo blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bull-dog, Jan 2, 2011.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Nevermind:rolleyes:

2. bobbycoxx

bobbycoxx Big Dog

And you are right Red. Stein isnt Dibo... But heavy Tudor though.

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thanx you. Thats all I was saying

4. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Hey GuyS , ur messing up my money . i still have sperm off of him! just droped a litter of 6 pups . Im selling them for $5000 a pup.:D Get at me if u want one

5. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

i just wanna be fair with my pricing.

6. bobbycoxx

bobbycoxx Big Dog

If you got frozen semen from that long ago, you was way ahead of the game..

7. We all know , Dibo has lived 50 years ago . Nobody can expect now that someone has a pure Dibo dogs . But if we look at it that Snooty pure Dibo dog , Alligator , Eli Jr and Bullyson also . Should not be much more clever and come to the conclusion that the dogs were derived from this cross a pure Dibo dogs . I have such a cross in the yard , where Dibo far behind the 8 , 9 , 10 ... etc. generation and maybe a little Williams in them .. about 2-3 % .

Maybe these dogs who have this cross Snooty / Alligator / Bullyson / Eli Jr. does not look like 100% on Dibo , but over Honeybunch where I have Dibo much closer 7-8 generations .. one of my males Jeep - Alian is Dibo dog 100 % .
    And totally has the same characteristics , up to 3 half years he was not interested in anything .
    I will use Jeep - Alian to make Dibo , who knows .. maybe the history will repeat !?

8. elibred

elibred Big Dog

with the dogs you show off from time to time i honestly wouldnt be too surprised lol

9. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

:thumbsup::thumbsup:i agree.. i've always liked what i've seen.

10. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Thanks guys! im flattered:D

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

dude, ill give you my ol lady, my gun collection, and 5 acres of good hunting land for that litter. interested? :D LOLOLOLOLOL

12. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Ur fuckin crazy man! LMAO

13. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I had some back in 1981, greatest pit bull I ever had. He was down off Dibo and Jeff. There wasn't a single human he didn't love and a dog he didn't hate. That dog couldn't be near anything with 4 legs, horses included. :D He was the spitting image of Hubbard's Bounce.

14. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

This is as close as I got to him (1978) a 45lb. red/black nose very good brood!! The "Broken Jaw Bitch", (Lady's) grandmother was a littermate to the "Blind Billy" dog

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=black align=center><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#e9e9e9>HTML CODE:</TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1>BROWN'S LADY'</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

15. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

who told you he died? we froze him in a hyperbolic time chamber but now he is open for public stud;)

17. pichote

pichote Pup

18. noodles

noodles Pup

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [118488] :: GTK'S THORSON

'the closest stuff to Dibo i've seen in a long time..''

Where's the "Dibo"? it's in his 6 th gen Thorson has been gone for a while. His daughter "Lydia" died a couple years ago RIP, "Dibo" was in her 7th gen. Lydia was breed to, two Heinzl dogs , Caveman and Rico with "Dibo" closer then the gyp and their sire's were bred by Howard himself.

FYI ..... Driller and Sandy registered names are Kuhn's Driller and Kuhn's Sandy they were UKC registered dogs.

19. noodles

noodles Pup

Sometimes I'm not as clear as I thought I was. Which is in this case after re reading my last post on this thread.

I hope I didn't put Thorson in grave premature, he would be a very very old dog if still alive? Thorson is a very nicely breed Heinzl/Dibo dog, that is for sure! However; what I was trying to say in my previous post,is that there are Heinzl dogs that have a lager gene pool with "Dibo" up closer and more often due to line breeding, by Howard himself. "Ollie" comes to mind and he passed away a couple years ago at age of 16 1/2 yrs. Ollie's litter, was last litter Howard breed. Ollie's offspring, Ralph, Copper, Willard, Miss Katie, Striker,Cody, Norma Jean, Panzer,Husky, ect. ect. are all gone. However there are friends of Howard that have been doing there best to keep line going. There are not many pure Heinzl dogs left even in those kennels that Howard placed dogs. Howard made a strong line that served dog men well for decades, now it's the offspring that are left to continue the magic!

GTK's Lydia was a very fine gyp (RIP) and produced some very good pups. Lydia was very very tightly inbreed, with recent infusion of Heinzl blood over her last few breeding's,her offsprings should continue to produce.

20. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog