1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Detroit Show & Pull Club - Belleville, MI - May 9, 2009

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by shadowwolf, Mar 5, 2009.

1. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Detroit Show & Pull Club - Belleville, MI - May 9, 2009

Feel free to Cross Post this EVERYWHERE! :D

Come out and join the Detroit Show & Pull club for a wonderful one-day event at the Wayne County Fairgrounds. We will have two conformation shows, one weight pull, one treadmill race and various fun classes (spayed & neutered APBTs are welcome to come play too!). We will be offering Canine Good Citizenship testing and other fun things like good food, fun times, vendors and raffles.

We will be having a special "Best WSK Dog" in honor of Ed Faron, his son and the dogs who died simply for being American Pit Bull Terriers. All WSK dogs are welcome to attend and attempt to be crowned the "Best WSK Dog" in Michigan!

This is a positive outlet for our breed, a chance to show the public how fantastic our dogs are and assist in the education and ending of Breed Specific Legislation and the extinction of our great breed.

The fun will begin with registration opening at 8am on May 9th.

All non-food vendors are more than welcome.

All dogs must have buckle collars and four foot leashes.

When not showing or being emptied, dogs MUST be in crates (INDIVIDUALLY!).

Please have proof of rabies inoculation with you - for your safety and your dogs.

No drugs or alcohol on the fairgrounds - if you are caught with either you will be asked to leave with NO refund issued - NO EXCEPTIONS! This is a family event and we want to keep it safe and sober.

For more information, please contact Amanda on the phone number listed on the flyer.

http://i2. photobucket. com/albums/y15/simplypitbull/detroitshowpullmay2009flyer. jpg

2. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Re: Detroit Show & Pull Club - Belleville, MI - May 9, 2009

-bump- It's fast approaching!

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Best WSK dog is a cool idea. :)

4. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

If i register a dog at the show will i get my papers this time? The last time i did i never recieved any papers.This was 07.Before the company switch so its doubtful ill ever see them.

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Did you ever call them to find out if your dog is indeed on file with them?

6. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

this was 07,I called TL.Never saw anything.Said there was a lot of paperwork to go through and that he couldnt just ramble through everything.I guess because my dogs come from friends of his ,he didnt think i would care how fast i got them.

Also this wasnt the only problem ive had.Never recieved my champion certifcate.And thats been due since 05.Numerous time i payed the rush fee and recieved litter papers 2 months later.Through all this i was still an avid AADR supporter and show goer.

Good luck with the show guys.Hope it turns out good!

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

The new management is pretty much on top of things now. I would call them and explain your situation and I bet they will help you out.

8. Re: Detroit Show & Pull Club - Belleville, MI - May 9, 2009

I won't promise you anything, but if the owner is there they MIGHT have the computer set up and do your papers right there on the spot. They did at the show in NC that I went to a few weeks ago.

Give them a chance to show you things have changed. ;) I don't think you will regret it.

9. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Contact the boss lady from the AADR and let her know. You'll be issued a temp number at the show if you register there. She'll be at our show, though I doubt we'll be printing papers. The registrations WILL get to her, though - which was a problem in the past.

10. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Only 2 weeks away!

11. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

12. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

how was the show, i wanted to go but my team had mma fights so i couldnt make it :mad: i heard it was good but the first judge was shittty , also heard that somone got ktfo(knoked the f*** out) too bad i missed it...all in all from what ive heard it was a good event,for all those that were able to make it post up some pics please:D

13. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Show was fun - I didn't agree with every choice the judges make but then again I rarely do unless one of mine is picked best in show then they are right on! lol. Anyhow - good time and had alot of fun. Looking forward to getting them ready for the next one after a few days off.