1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

MI: Detroit Rapper Shows Off His 'Fighting Dogs'

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Detroit Rapper Shows Off His ‘Fighting Dogs’

Detroit Rapper Shows Off His ‘Fighting Dogs’ in Worst Cribs Episode Ever [UPDATE]

Neetzan Zimmerman

Detroit Rapper Shows Off His ‘Fighting Dogs’

[​IMG]

Plenty of heartbreaking yelps and yips can be heard throughout the post-apocalyptic compound of Detroit rapper Young Calicoe as he callously introduces seemingly malnourished caged pitbulls as his "fighting dogs."

There is also a strong suggestion that roosters kept on the premises are also being used for the purposes of staging cock fights. One of them is introduced as "Grand Champion."

On Twitter, Calicoe appeared to claim that he was being facetious about holding dog fights. "If u find a video of me 'FIGHTING DOGS' PLEEEEZE LET ME KNO," he tweeted last night. "Please tell me you dont have one?!" responded a follower, to which Calicoe replied, "HELL NAAAW."

A few commenters have pointed out that the canines shown in the video do not appear to be "fighting dogs," as their ears and tails have not been clipped. Still, the consensus seems to be that the animals in Calicoe's backyard "zoo" are clearly being mistreated and should be taken away.

UPDATE: MTV sends over this correction: "I'm not sure which show it's referring to, but it's definitely not Cribs and MTV had nothing to do with it in any way." Noted.

LiveLeak.com - Shocking: Detroit Rapper Calicoe shows off his Dog operation

Detroit Rapper Shows Off His 'Fighting Dogs' in Worst Cribs Episode Ever [UPDATE]

2. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Re: Detroit Rapper Shows Off His ‘Fighting Dogs’

Such a clown,no wonder why these dogs have a bad name

3. sega

sega Big Dog

why the fck would you advertise something like that and put a tape out

4. devonte151

devonte151 Fast Lane Bulldogs

I hate that shit trying to make money on dogs that already has a bad rep and trying to make a buck

5. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

This fool is why a lot of people got out of the game.A jerk off like this takes good dogmen down with him.

6. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

He's a Turd! Too bad we can't flush him.........sad

7. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Of all his "posse" none of them looked like they were trying to do anything to help out our unemployment rate. Looked like they all live off his dumb shit.

8. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Jerk... Folk like him. Sorry part is they don't see shit wrong with what they doing?

9. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

"they don't appear to be fighting dogs because they don't have cropped ears or tail" just how stupid is the writer?

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

Not the writer, those were comments from twitter

11. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

My bad! :cool:

12. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

Is being a massive wanker a pre-requisite for a "rapper-gangsta" or is it the other way round? We have some tryhards over here too, it has to be the biggest deadshit culture in the world.

13. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

He is hella dumb!!! That fool snitched on himself!!

14. venom

venom Top Dog

Lol@worst cribs ever

15. Re: Detroit Rapper Shows Off His ‘Fighting Dogs’

Sad! But the really bad part is who sold this jack ass his hounds for them to be put in the public eye in such a f*ck up manner! Things that make u go hmmm

16. venom

venom Top Dog

Really?

I was expecting worst. Not an ideal set up, but only thing that made me cringe was thinkin if the dog hopped the fence and hung himself. Other than that... all the dogs seem fine. Whats so fucked up? The chewed up dog house? Lol. I'd say the comments on the initial post are just about as exaggerated as the comments from the guy in the actual video.

"Plenty of heartbreaking yelps and yips can be heard throughout the post-apocalyptic compound".

gimme a break lol

17. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

What a retard. People like that should not be able to own a fucking gold fish or hampster.
    That has to be the coolest smartest fucking idiot I have actually seen.

18. Re: Detroit Rapper Shows Off His ‘Fighting Dogs’

You can't fix stupid

19. pawnshop

pawnshop Pup

Not being racist but that is a tribal attitude. The thug life is tribal. People just feed into it constantly.

20. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

There are alot more problems than calicoe to worry about....