1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Denver's pit bull ordinance

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Marty, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

2. such a shame,what a inferiour poorly thought out law.it really does show you the mentality of the law makers in that city.

3. Damn people are fools......mentality...they dont know the meaning of the word!! this is absolutely ludicrous, I just dont understand what gives them the right to take away from people what they claim is VICIOUS...but has never hurt anyone. I know some dogs have, but not everybodys and it just makes you so damn mad you want to pull your hair out!
    I think we should all get together and preform BSL on them...the Bit**Slap Limbo

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I didn't even open the link because I don't need the rise in my blood pressue its going to cause.

The assistant DA who pushed the enforcement of the denver law is really one sick *)@)_%. The guy is a monster, IMO. Murdering innocent dogs to score political points for youself, how evil.

5. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

good for u!,,I wish I hadn't opened it,,wow,,they tried to think of everything there,,,I feel bad for the people who live there,,I wouldn't live there just for the reason that these people are allowed to come up with the most assinign laws u can think of.

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

What was that song again? The Star Spangled Banner..that is it... I think it ends with the words...land of the free and the home of the brave. not the land of unconstitutional laws and the home of the corrupted lawmakers...
    yep see im looking over the songs words right now it specifically says the land of the:..... wait who changed the words it really does say that other crap...damn patriot act changed everything... damn I guess I missed a lot when I was asleep...id like to hear Roseanne sing this version at a baseball game

7. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

The city of Denver killed 38 dogs yesterday. Simply because of how they look. Way to go Denver I hope you are proud. May there be a special spot in hell for Kory Nelson and his cronies.

8. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Please send him an email telling him how you feel . Please never go to Denver or spend money there. And make sure Denver offcials know that you are never going there.
    Here is his email:
    MileHighMayor@ci.denver.co.us.
    If you want to write other officials in Denver I have links to a lot of them and links to sites that have lists of their addresses as well as local news media.
    You can pm me for same, but please be patient.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2006
  9. Suki

Suki Guest

like wise.....
    don't need a reminder of last year.....:mad:
    I already know they suck.....