1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Deleted threads...

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by frogs, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Why would one erase the back yard breeder from the dirt D's thread?

Erasing history in never a good thing.

More directly, AGK, why do you keep covering for this idiot, and cleaning up his messes? Essentially allowing him unaccountable for his statements and more importantly his actions?

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

What thread are you talking about?

3. frogs

frogs Big Dog

The one that was deleted. See how that works.

4. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Which one was deleted

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I just saw it, the thread where that kid posted a picture of his puppy and it turned into a damn shit show. I'm not sure who dumped it but I'm glad it was dumped.

Its so corny people can't talk dogs because they either don't own anything or don't know anything. But give em a chance to jump on some kid and suddenly they've got a world of information to contribute.

Give it a rest

6. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

On the drake thread why does it look like im the only one talking to him

7. frogs

frogs Big Dog

So, let me get this right...

A lier is ok if he's a "kid", and everyone else who doesn't take kindly to a worthless lier is "corny"...

and deleting the results of such lies, effectively removing all accountability to said lier and actually encourages him to repeat the process, is protocol...

In fear(not so much really) of being labeled "corny", that sounds like a bunch a bullshit to me.... but ok.

Now I understand.

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

So much for freedom of speech in name of the bulldog, those threads should be representations for others to learn not to be idiots...
    How do we learn from our mistakes if we sweep them under the rug???

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

99.9% of the people with dogs lie. Who cares what some kid does, in what ways will your two lanes ever cross? Plain and simple the thread was pointless. Almost 100 posts and you haven't said a thing worth while, if you want to help then contribute quality content and participate in actual discussions. If you want to beat a dead horse and bully some kid then go to his house and do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2015
  10. frogs

frogs Big Dog

99.9 percent of people on here lie...

Calling a lier out is now "bullying"...

And I should just go bang on his door instead...

Look man, fuck that "kid", fuck his lies, and fuck erasing his or any other lier's threads, because when you do they're like a bad stain, they just keep coming back.

Oh well... anyway merry Christmas.

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Merry Christmas

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I did not cover for anyone. I am not the one who removed the thread. I haven't deleted any threads in quite a while other than credit card dump spammers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.