1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

debt ceiling tea party and obama re-election

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hammer head, Jul 27, 2011.

1. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

No you wouldn't.

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

a warned man count's for 2 .
    i have ordered my own drone ,..gonne have him 23 hours operational .....;)

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

obama made healthcare law...
    reagan made war on drugs law....

they catch you with 1.5 gram of gras/weed they take you house your cars evrything ..what a scandal ...

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

key Obama can't even tell you how many people has signed up for Obamacare what a joke .20,000 pages and they said we need to pass this bill to find out whats in it . they have all kinds of stuff in it that has nothing to do with health care . there's a law in it that says if you have THC metabolites in your blood you high no matter if you smoked 25 days ago . tell us more how good this is for us .

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

in read today only 6 people could sign for a new insurrence ......
    obama promised end of month it wil be fix .....a problem with a webside don't mean the plan is wrong ...
    right that thc have to change ..but let first the whole thing coming ...then start working on it ....to get like evrybody wants ....more or les ....there wil be always a group that is not happy with it ....
    it think people should be free ...in their own time do what they like ...drinking a wiskey or having a smoke ..ect
    and i think in parlement are also people that smoking ......for tehm its the same
    make more party system for elections .....;)

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

in the whole society the computer took care that the cost are getting lower + the world got more transparante .....
    except from the financieel markets ......

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

key where are you getting you info from ? the computer want give a good price because it want work and it's not going to work for a long time . $600,000 and it's junk . they need to trash it and start over . but nothing electronic is going to work anytime soon . right now the magnetic waves or having fun and it won't get better anytime soon .

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes the pc's to spy al over the world they have
    but a ordinairy website lol....can happen man ...

i citate eric scott hunsader (nanex)

9. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Nothing's more transparent because real journalism is dead. You can start a rumor and the internet will make it true overnight if you get it on a "trusted website".

"If you like your plan you can keep it. Period."----Obama

2,000,000 people have had their policies cancelled so far.

OG you forgot a couple zeros on the price of the website, I think it was $60,000,000 and that's not counting whatever we're paying to have it fixed. This whole thing would be funny if it wasn't real.

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i think the website was $600 million and it's not going to work and they want to put more money into it .

11. old goat

old goat CH Dog

12. david63

david63 CH Dog

Obama and the Democrats are a bunch of damn liars people need to wake up.

13. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Your right Key, we've got armalite rifles now and semi auto pistols. lol
    Like bama said, people think shit will hit the fan. I am one of them! I don't have lots of money but the money I do have I put into things that will help me survive when the US government says were taking over and there is nothing you can do about it. I won't be at my house when that happens. I'll do as the bible says in Mark 14. I'll head for the mountains and survive just me and my family.

14. old goat

old goat CH Dog

doesn't sound like an AR-15 .
    [video=youtube;8j9FEPqh4rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9FEPqh4rc[/video]

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

o.g in 2 days obama is excektly 5 years in power ......is there nothing good to say about him ? you know me ..i stil think he is a bles for the world .....with m.qain probaly our boys where walking around in syria .......now is happen what you wanted ..they gonne sort out by themself ...BUT without the chemical weapon's . ...(sorry this is the other tread hhmm both obama )
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dunlap when for you ...its a sign gourvernement is taking over ...what you mean with it ....? les weapons ??/
    they deside already everything ...

16. old goat

old goat CH Dog

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i know goat lol..
    it have to do with that day kerry said something ..and they don't wanne loose face ..
    but it worked out good ......
    after the chemical weapons are out ........
    al qeida ocupade a big peace of the country ......bashir can't stay ......
    already 130.000 killed ........

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

there are moments that there is only one thing we can do ....
    sit back and watch lol

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bil de blasio right on lol..hope no scandals behind him ...
    they have 3 month to find out about that ...
    think he is gonne be important ..in changing the usa tax system ...
    the assistant 25%
    and the boss 7% lol