1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

debt ceiling tea party and obama re-election

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hammer head, Jul 27, 2011.

1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

come on key tell us why people seem to always faint when B.O speaks lol . are they sick or are they playing for the TV ?

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

why they getting weak when he speaks hhhhmmm...wel must admit he is a good speaker .
    as you remember with the selections romney/obama.. told that in my erea close to 90% would vote for obama .......you can say everything from my erea what you want lol but don't think that 90% of the people here is stupid .....
    happy that mq cain is not president ...but he have some funny truth ful comments now and then......
    goat if you don't want insurrence then you don't do it ...
    pay it out of your pocket if you need care .....no problem i qeuss.....

til 12 year dentist check on school ;) evry year gratis.

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i have insurance and i never needed Obamacare becuse i payed like most people did . but now their looking to change my plan to make more money . i don't think 90 % of you are stupid your blind to the true that happening here . if you was here you would know they telling the world lies . and a good speaker my ass that always helping and usually he has the water . check this out and you will see they can put out propaganda anytime they want to .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SmithMundt_Act

4. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

This Obamacare thing is no joke. Hundreds of thousands of policies already cancelled....

My real worry is that they will use the fact that taxes are being used for healthcare to force us to "be healthy". Outlaw soda, smoking, drinking, fast food, football, boxing, wrestling, etc....There's already a provision that they can send feds into your house to see if your kid is living in "healthy conditions", and take them if they're not satisfied.

5. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

A good speaker? Lol... Standards must not be very high. A good speaker isn't choppy and does not say "uh" all the time. This is stuff we got docked points for during presentations in middle school. It's amazing seeing the blind faithfulness of Obama supporters.

6. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Obama was looked at as a good speaker because he didn't need que cards to talk. This made people feel like he was ahead of the game. He's a joke, he fills peoples heads with crap and like OG stated 90% of people out there belive it. Boots, you may be right about outlawing things that aren't healthy but I think they will put a higher tax on them just like they have done for tobacco produts and try to force people to stop. Obama supporters are very faithful but they are unaware of the truth and what is actually happening. Seems we have several supporters of Obama right here on this site because only a few people are responding on this thread and all but a couple are against this whole thing. lol

7. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

Teleprompters

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

our gouverment stil make's money on tabbaco and alcehol .....and that is excely NOT RIGHT) .
    our minister from healthcare is working for the tabacco industri also ....so over here in one way or the other is a mash to:confused:

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

11. david63

david63 CH Dog

A bunch of sheep at slaughter time and Obama doing the SLAUGHTERING.

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I just picked up a snub nose 38 special.Thats one you can get planty of ammo for.

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

al country's from whole the world ..spying on eachother ..nothing new ....
    i am stil for les weapon's .....riffle's and gun's
    my erea is related with al country's from the whole world ....the biggest spying state in the world .....relative the most taped phone's .....
    they al ready know for years when you come home ..what are your workiong times ..when you go on holidays ect ect

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

thier is alot of folks in the states now keystone that think the shit gonna hit the fan.People buying guns and ammo like crazy.

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

what kind of shit bama ? you mean mad max is gonne be reality .....?(my favorit movie + texas chain saw masacre)
    tribe's ??

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Dodge City my man.That kinda crazy.

19. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you don't think it's strange how the cops are walking into peoples houses when they close off a neighborhood and shooting people because there in the wrong place at the wrong time ?

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bama dodge city ...
    the weapons are different now .....the people of today having different habbits ......
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if the cops are closing a whole neigbourhood ..its means they are afraid ..probaly to get shot ....
    so les weapons ......because if you take the police officier's away from the street ..
    with in 12 hours you wil have total anargia ....(tribe forming )(clan's)l