1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Death In Denver!!!

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by misterdogman, Jul 25, 2006.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

This is just pathetic, Id like to see some pics supporting the claims made against this guy and his care of the dogs, I have something telling me in my ear that Denver authorities will do anything to claim you abuse or neglect your dogs to justify sickening murders like this...not to mention they were offered to be removed at no cost to the city by the female owner on her way there...When will they realize what they are doing is wrong and unconstitutional. This really pissed me off.
    Read only if you want to hate Denver Leglislature and Government and feel mad about our dying freedoms. Since when did a city or state have the authority to undermine our constitutional rights...

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4861985,00.html

2. Suki

Suki Guest

I feel bad for the `dogs! As usual, they're the ones to pay! That guy knowingly brought in 38 dogs to an area where they weren't allowed. What the F was he thinking????? No one's gunna notice?!!!!!!:mad:

AND!

it's his second offense, "Kelley said the dogs had to be euthanized because it was Padilla’s second pit bull offense in Denver where the breed is banned". "But the dogs were euthanized Thursday night, when their owner turned over
    custody as part of a plea deal".
    Michael Padilla avoided jail time and a fine by doing so.

you'd think he'd remember what happened last year.....:(

and, NO, I'm not saying the gov was right, on the contrary. I HATE this BSL="dog discriminiation" just as much as the next guy. But that owner was completely negligent, resulting in 38 innocent deaths. The "rule" was already in play, long before he reached the field.....

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Neither element is justified but the fellow did know he was at risk therefore risking those poor dogs. However Banning dogs doesn't do a bit of good imo. However we can see a political connection here. Denver has a high population that supports PETA and organizations like them. Many or our flower child people settled there and California so we see more of that type of activity. Even as far north as Washington State and a few up in Alaska but they usually get eaten by grizzly bears so it works out well for the bears up there. Any way the most liberal a state is the more things like this get by. the areas in Arkansas that have pit bull bans are higly populated by liberals/ Democrats. However those that bsl targets tend to be the same party just not smart enough to put the two together. It isn't right. That the people that vote them in get crapped on the most by them. My party does it's fair share of pooping in the yard too. However we tend to have more conservatives that try to avoid change and big Government. I would like to avoid the topic but it is vital in our war against BSL it all goes right down to the Polititions targeted by these groups. They know the Democrat and the liberal independant is the best target for getting new laws in due to their liking for change and big brother government. Some of us dog owners vote for these pupets as well. Shame on you! 2nd Amendment, and so on are always under the gun of these groups, Hunting , fishing how we raise livestock, birds, dogs, cats, the fact that we eat meat and wear products made form animals. Dictatorship is what it leads to across the board. Every law or bill that is passed by congress by a Democrat or liberal with have another coattail bill that will screw us out of one more right. And we don't know a damn thing about it till we are all criminals of the state. Peasant with no weapons and no means to fight back in marshall law be it take place. And I believe we are not far off from seeing such crap. Mark my words in many of our life times we will see it. The lucky will die first. Many of the world Biblical and non biblical proffets predictions for end times are in the next two decades. So if your A Jew, Muslim, Christian or Athiest all those that have predicted from those groups end soon. Not in for a history lesson, not a Christian good study Nostradomus. Even the profet Mohamid predicted what is being played out. I am not muslim but I know what one is. As I do the Jewish beliefs and Christian. I grew up Catholic but only go by what is written in the Word not by doctorine. How does this effect us? You tell me we are in a war and it is way bigger than dogs. The governent love to get your guns and dogs that can protect you in the end from the very government you thing is going to protect you. You will find it will be them that rape and pillage your wives, children and you. Think about it Romans took and killed peoples guard dogs and took their tools of defence, China has done that many times over the centuries, The Greeks, the Turks the SS Nazi army, England, Russia, Austrialia, Working out Canada, America, Small countries in Europe and south america. Get the trend. Think the UN gives a shit about you. Wake up America I have served near and around the UN troops you have not seen cruel and torcurous treat ment till you have seen them SOB's work. It sickened even me. Think your safe here. BS buy ammo and weapons because your are near the third world war. You will find me in Isreal with my Brethren. You better wake up and smell the damn coffee. Stop watching the news and read what the hell is really going on. the news and papers are like trees in a forest if you can't see the forest beyond the tree's you are screwed bad. BSL is a by product and the fight is for all our rights not one If we focus only one one they will sneek six in that will kill six more of your rights. Freedome of speech. Ok great stand in front of the white house and yell at the president and his family all day and see where you land. Call a Cop a dick head see if you don't get a stick up side your head. Pray in school out loud. Pray on this site out loud and see if you don't get a message telling you not to. That freedom only applies to a select few. And we are not them. Second amendment. Ok walk around any city with your pistol loaded and in its holter in plain veiw and see how long that works for you. I am not sure if you can Do it still in Texas and Tennessee or not but when I lived ther you could. I can but I will get questioned for my FFL or CFP I better have the FFL if it is visable. Or you end up in the pokie. This is my rant and it is authorized by Attila and not nessesarly the oppinion of any other person on this site.

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I think more people on the site would agree with you than disagree...good points and message...and regardless of if Padilla knew he was reoffending a 2nd time or not as the story says the actual owner being a woman offered to remove them at her expense and was on a plane to do just that...so your telling me that Denver would rather spend that 30-50$ for Sodium Barbitol for every dog killed rather than wait a few hours for her to land and keep the city from footing the bill until she pays them back for that too...yes he was dumb so was she for allowing him to take them there but in the end actions are louder than words

and in the end Denver chose to kill rather than wait for her to show up and remove the dogs and pay the bills...this shows me that they are more interested in the destruction of APBTs than correctly spending Tax money and donations they recieve for animals...theyre not even interested in working with the public for solutions...and they could have just fed them and watered them and saved the money or used the $ to help and save even more dogs, cats etc.......it was just a little wait but I guess that was just too much for the city to accomplish theyed rather waste time and money to just end up murdering 38 innocent dogs...regardless of the rights or wrongs of Padilla I still think it is absolute murder for no reason when there was a legitimate and better alternative presented to them....how could it be too much to ask for when compared to their final solution...its a crock of lies and BS and I hope all Denver Lawmakers and enforcers burn for it .....
    burn MutherF*#@ER BURN....

5. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I just can't believe that these people in Denver would allow the government this kind of power that they can dictate what kind of dog they can own,,if u give them an inch....u know how the rest goes.

don't understand how those people can sleep at night knowing they euth'd that many innocent dogs and puppies