1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dead wieght

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by thedude04, Mar 28, 2006.

1. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

i just started leting my dog pull some dead wieght maybe 5 to 10 pounds my question is after i give him a rub donw and let him rest for a little bit i ok to take him out for a walk and let him run around stuff like that or should i just let him pull the wieght for a mile then call it a day

my sec question is how many days on and off?? as fare as pulling thanx

2. I work my dogs every other day as for letin them play it is cold to give them a cool off walk after a hard workout it helps with stiffnes and soreness

3. My fault i meant to put it is good to walk them for a cool off...lol

4. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

ok sweet so theres no proplem wiht pulling him for a mile then leting him cool of by walking or doing some walking later in the day does any one know about how many days on he should be to how many days off