1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dead game...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by carverboy1, Sep 24, 2010.

1. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

I'm no good until I get hit the first time.
    Tony says I'm a slow starter.
    But once I get going, nothing can stop me.
    I never quit. Never.
    I looked across the ring. I'm fighting a black guy tonight. Bosco, I think his name is.
    It doesn't matter what his name is.
    This is the first time I saw him. They don't let me face the other guy at the weigh-ins anymore. Sometimes, I go after them right there. I have to save it for the fight.
    He's a little bigger than me, but he's still inside the weight limit.
    He's younger than me, too.
    But I've been around a lot longer. You can see it on my face. And all over my body. Experience counts for a lot in these fights. You can't tell if a fighter's any good until he gets nailed the first time, that's what Tony says. Then you find out about his heart.
    They say it's in my blood, fighting.
    But I really only do it for Tony.
    I love him.
    He's been with me since I was real little. He gives me everything.
    I train the old way. Special food. No sex before a fight.
    They say that's why we started fighting. For sex. To have our pick of the bitches.
    But I could have sex even if I didn't fight. I fight for Tony.
    I work out all the time. Tony even built a special treadmill for me, to build up my endurance.
    If you get tired in these fights, you lose.
    I never get tired.
    I watched the black guy across from me, waiting for the signal to start. I watched his eyes. He wasn't afraid.
    They never are.
    Down here, the purse is nothing . . . all the money comes from betting.
    Tony always bets on me.
    I'd never let him down.
    I'd die first.
    I'm not afraid of dying. It's just sleep. And you don't wake up.
    I faced the black guy. Tony rubbed the back of my neck, getting it loose.
    The crowd screamed.
    We bumped once and the black guy came at me.
    He was quicker than me. I took his first shot right in the chest. The fire exploded in me and I tried to tear his head off.
    He went down, but he got right back up.
    The referee separated us a couple of times when we locked together, but they never stop these fights.
    It was a long time before I took him out.
    Tony carried me out of the ring.
    I couldn't see Tony, my eyes were torn.
    The other guy hurt me real deep.
    I was going to sleep.
    I heard Tony crying.
    I felt his hand on my head.
    Patting my bloody fur for the last time

2. Pro HSUS BS.
    Get that outta here

3. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

What da hell u talking bout???

4. :rolleyes:

I don't feel like getting into dissecting that piece of "prose" at the moment.

5. Chump

Chump Banned

And this is what was really going through the dogs head.....

grrrr grrrr grrrr.... does someone in the stand have a hot dog? grrr grrrr grrr

jk

6. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Pm me if you got something to say, if not then...

7. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

....Lol....

8. Chump

Chump Banned

Here is an example of a dog that is pretty much dead game - although she has never been tested, I can tell by the way she is with the rope - vicious!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyvqvJdagp4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyvqvJdagp4[/ame]

9. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

That is a joke right lol

10. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

....Lol....

11. Chump

Chump Banned

I can just see her saying "I'm not afraid of dying. It's just sleep. And you don't wake up."

12. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Agree 110%. Whoever wrote that "poem" was full of bull & the ramblings to do not glorify or even accurately portray either the game or the game dog.

JMHO.

Blessings ...

13. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

I agree, but you understanding it, its not trying to glorify the word 'dead game'...

14. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

isnt that the mess that 13 year old kid wrote?

15. Blau

Blau Big Dog

My thoughts exactly LOL... did he ever get his little book published? I hope not.

16. bianchi

bianchi Pup

i thort that was very well written from the way a dog would think ,,good on ya mate !!

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

glad to see i'm not the only person who dislikes this piece. last time it was posted people seemed to like it...

18. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

....Lol....

19. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

this Forum has become no more then a underaged immature trolling website for people that dont give a FUCK about OUR precious breed it makes me sick to my stomach to see this shit happening all over the world.....

But let me tell you this i will never ever give up on the ORIGINAL APBT no matter what or who stands in my way....

Fucking retards....

P.s. sorry for swearing like this im just done with those idiots the people who know, know...

20. I always get goose bumps when I come across this. Thanks for posting it...