1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Deacon with his wins from the NJ show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by shadyridgekennel, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

...I'm sooooo stupid!!!!:o
    LMAO!!!!!

2. i mean hell i know you wanna be me but dam girl lol:p

3. Suki

Suki Guest

*****[​IMG]*****

4. Lol Your A Trip

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Congrats to Deacon! I told ya he was gonna get something! lol.

6. thanks Dawn. Angus looked great! btw if ya took any photos from the show postem up damit.

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Congrats to you and Deacon Shady, Very good job :D
    Anyone else have pics to share, post em up ;)

8. Hey Marty thanks alot man. now i have really ran out of space for ribbons and trophys..crap....well time to start in the next room of the house lol

9. c10d

c10d Big Dog

Congrats to the both of ya. I was in the pup conf class w/ Mia looking like a goofball lol she was playing tug-a-war with her leash while we were running out like an idiot lol :p

Didn't win anything but it was a good time and she enjoyed it

10. lol deacon was to cold to play

11. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Yes, I remember the pup playing tug of war with the leash in the ring, lol. I really shoulda tried to talk to more people while I was there, but the weather was so awful I didn't even want to be outside the truck when I wasn't in the ring.

12. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Okay, so here's some pics from the show. I didn't take many as the classes were being called so quick I didn't have much of a chance.....and alot of the ones I did take din't come out so good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^^there's my future "dogwoman" right there. She is so proud of her trophies and ribbons from the weekend. I went to her school at lunch for her Hallowwen parade today, and she's bragging to all her friends about it, lol

13. they didt come out to bad!

14. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

they look a little grainy to me. So, was it you that took a pic of the ground with my camera?? lol

15. lmfao i told ya i was having difficultys with the camera lmfao:p but why didt they come out clear tho?

16. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I think the sand that was blowing around may have gotten on the lens or something. That one pic of Kalah with her trophy and ribbon came out clear as can be.....it's a mystery I suppose......

17. hmmm time for a better camera lol

18. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

or maybe just stay away from dust storms, lol

19. yea that might help to :rolleyes: