1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Deacon with his wins from the NJ show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by shadyridgekennel, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Deacon with his 2 first place in the 6-9 month old males. he got 1st saturday with Ernie Swain and another 1st sunday with Amy Buford<sp. would of had the best puppy trophy sunday but the judge said his chest was alittle hollow.allso Pitbull219's blue female Diamond got a 1st place saturday.

[​IMG]

2. thanks he was not to pleased with that weather tho lmfao

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Way to go Deacon!

4. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

goo deacon!:D

5. thanks jay iam very proud of him :D

6. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Way to go Deacon.

7. squirt07

squirt07 Big Dog

Awesome win, Deacon!

1 person likes this.
  8. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I'll have some pics from the weekend tomorrow. Lexi and Diamond want to play with him some more lmao!!

9. Dude are you high or something??!!!!!! man that didt last long.oh well

10. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

lol, high? No, sleep deprived from many hours of driving, that's all. Okay, so maybe they don't exactly want to "play" with him some more, lol.

11. what do ya mean alittle driving is good for ya soul ROTFLMMFAO.........

12. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

mmhhmmm....12 hours isn't exactly "a little driving" in my book. I always get suckered into doing all the driving for such road trips, then say never again. Till the next time we go somewhere, lol

13. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Congrats to you and deacon! :D

14. thanks bully......

well just be thankfull that theres nothing till April from what Holly told me this morning.

15. semo

semo Top Dog

Great looking pup.

16. Suki

Suki Guest

Congrats, honey!!!!!

and

Way to go, Deacon!!!!

geeze, Shady, maybe I shoulda taken his brother!!!!!;)

VERY happy for yah! and glad your journey was safe in that nasty ass weather![​IMG]

17. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Yes, you should have, I was looking forward to meeting yall. And her safety can be directly attributed to my driving skills. Okay, enough hijacking Shady's thread....back to your regularly scheduled program....

18. Suki

Suki Guest

well, then TY VERY much for caring for and safely driving around Shady and the gang!
    I look forward to meeting as many members on here, as I can. Hopefully, we will meet soon, as well !:D

19. lmfao @ Suki see ya should of taken his brother!!!!!!......
    and yup PitBull did a wonderfull job at driving :D but please dont forget that his girl Diamond won her class to . and his wonderfull Daughter did an aswome job at handling Deacon and Diamond in the JR Handler class.. we have a 'dogwomen' in the makeing people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

screwed this up, my reply is: (sorry Shady)and DON't ask me how,,,, (Suki here)....

well, sorry for not knowing that then.
    Hey PitBull, congrats to you as well. and a BIG[​IMG] to your daughter, as well.

20. NICE GOING SUKI!!