1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dawn rest kennel book

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Jasonozzy73, Apr 11, 2010.

1. dawn rest kennel book did any one buy it in 1990s.i got it out ov s d j

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

yeah i had it, nice put together book, i sold it a few years ago,i think someone gave me $350 for it, it was nice but not as nice as $350

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

dang these books are going for outrageous prices. but if you got to have it you got to have it. there was a thread talking about the stratton book going for 350+ on ebay.

4. it is a good book.he give me some pictures ov mountan man with deadwoodand some other pictures

5. mantiz

mantiz Pup

I have the 1st edition and also the Book of pitbull tatoos dawnrest published also.

6. mrnobody

mrnobody Pup

some books have crazy prices, i would prefer to put a bit more money, buy a dog and learn form the dog than buy a book, read once or twice and leave it in a book shel :eek:

7. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Yes I remember that book, it came out in about 1993. There were 2 editions, one has a back cover and one has a red cover. All of them were hardbound and signed and numbered limited editions. They were $60 or $65 back then when they came out...

It's a decent book but there are others on the dogs that are better. It's a big book but $350 is pretty high in my opinion...

I've seen the Dawnrest Tattoo book too but I don't have that one.

8. mantiz

mantiz Pup

I think the tattoo book maybe even more rare to find.

9. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

I saw Bob Stevens-Dogs of velvet and steel, sell for £1k

10. brindle

brindle Big Dog

And right now they are selling for $99.00 on ebay... Prices change with the times.

11. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Aint people fickle!

12. DOGMANUP

DOGMANUP Pup

those guys took a dog of mine that stood on all 4s and took the count was ganna put him out his missery and they talked me into giving the hound to them n they started advertizing him as a ch and breeding him to everything when i confronted them they tryied to say i didnt know what i was doing but ,,i nwouldnt take anything they had to offer

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I know this if I paid $350.00 for a book I would be living in one of those nice insulated dog houses. All joking aside thats just plain crazy to pay that for a book.

14. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Have you seen the stuff Blackheart kennels said about them?