1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

David Hogg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Dude u got into with someone who brought up you being in a wheelchair and it got aired out quit playing or lay off the sauce.

2. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

No dude ... Fuck You !! Your a fucking deutsche bag. And like I said you either know me.. which very few do or you know someone who does. Clown Lol

Soze the killer likes this.
  3. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

It's "douche"...

4. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

The rest I've explained. I'll hunt the forum in my spare time and bring the old thread back up when I find it.

5. SOULDOG

Ok ... had a typo. Hit the first one that looked close.
    I've been being stalked !! HUH ??

david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  6. SOULDOG

I'm sure you would know.

7. SOULDOG

8. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

You have a point here. I do apologize any tough talk online is not what I am about at all. Please understand my anger as a Jewish person who has never interacted with someone with your views and what your about. I was wrong sir.

rswan88 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  9. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Yeah there way way worse Hitler was bad but this is just fucked up plus add the fact of if they truly follow the Talmud they don’t look at non Jews as human Zionism is bad just as bad as naziism you should look up who created race specific weaponry to wipe out Arabs http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

^^^ instatute of historical reasearch
    Everything I say I keep showing research to show why I think these thi

11. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

^sorry keep fat fingering the phone
    My views are based on research

12. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Thank you.
    My only critique is you don't know what I'm about. You have an assumption based off a small exchange then blew up before you had any chance to find out what I was about.

I was sincere when I said I don't give a fuck about your religious ideology. That matters as much to me as your dog being red or bamaman being black. Bama is likely more country then all the white devil's here put together and seems to be a solid man with good values, thats all I care about.

Maybe eventually I'll feel the same about you. For I dislike you for your blow up and tactics not you being Hebrew. If you believe different that's ok. It's America you can feel any way you want (for at least 2 more years lol)...

Bygones are bygones as far as I'm concerned..

rswan88 likes this.
  13. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I sure as fuck am not defending Israelis actions, nor do I dispute anything your are saying.

14. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Also my 1 truly antisemitic meme was just a trolling post. I told the ppl that p.m.'d me I didn' want to turn this into stormfront and dont agree with those ppl either.

15. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Spoken like a man. So you know my blood is jewish not my religious ideology. I actually would like to continue this conversation but this is clearly not the forum.

16. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Soo it would be easy to assume the people who created Israel may have over shot the number they were trying to sell about the holocaust why mayb because Germany had to pay them 8 billion which helped create Israel there’s a lot more to it then just hitler killed Jews I won’t argue he did the number I will .

17. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

You'r welcome on stormfront with the rest of my horrible goy friends...

(Just horrible humor not serious at all)

18. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Also history teaches rich Jews not all zionists but I would argue a lot of them were zionists left Germany early to leave poor Jews to suffer

19. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

In all honesty, its rich people who rule the world regardless of race or religion. In fact its bullshit like this thread that has us working class (an assumption most of us here are) quarreling over bullshit instead of coming together.

rswan88 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  20. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

But I’m talking before during and after the holocaust . Zionists knew hitler was forming against them and also by default innocent Jews The zionists left poor Jews stayed zionists reaped the monetary pay from Germany to form Israel