1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

David Hogg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Mar 29, 2018.

1. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

Because instead of trying to back up your theory that the holocaust never happened with facts, you've twisted the argument to make it about persecution of Palestine and to say that Jews of today aren't Hebrew. This discussion is about the holocaust, not bloodlines or what Israel is doing today.

david63 and SOULDOG like this.
  2. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

It does, so why would the holocaust be so far fetched, if it's human nature to want to eliminate anything different than what they believe?
    Another question, holo, do you believe Nazis killed and tortured Jews, Poles and Americans? You just don't believe in the genocide Hitler tried to ignite?

SOULDOG likes this.
  3. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

If you're asking if I believe there was a 2nd world war and Europeans and Americans died, I do.

I don't believe the "holocaust" as taught in the history books. I believ the camps across Europe were no different than the Japanese internment camps in America(including the treatment of the ppl in them). I believe due yo the war typhus outbreaks took place and the Germans availability to get meds were severely devastated leading to death of a lot of ppl.

4. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Ok I’ll clarifly I do not believe the amount said is the true number i also believe You can’t prove the amount either I believe what rabbi Yosef mizrachi is correct I believe that many of the people who possibly could of died might not of been Jew
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ti...-even-1-million-jews-killed-in-holocaust/amp/

ETRaven likes this.
  5. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

6. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

7. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I have a tattoo of boxing gloves. I knocked out mikes Tyson. I have 10 witnessess. Must be true

8. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

All the controls used to gas Jew's was built by Siemens controls a company which is still around today. This wasn't no mickey mouse death camps they had set up and used, this was serious shit on big scale! But then again some people think the world is flat so what do I know. And ten people witnessing something is far different than millions.

david63 likes this.
  9. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

I respect both of your opinions. I believe that Hitler wanted to eliminate Jews and a lot of other nations. I believe that he was sadistic and tortured and killed anyone who got in his way. I believe he was a charismatic speaker and a brilliant man, but he was evil. Do I know how many he killed? No. Do I care? Yes, but if it was 1 Jew or 2 million, it's the ideal behind it that bothers me. The ideal that he had the right to think he could slaughter thousands because he wanted to and made up some theory that those people were bad or different. To me, one Jew was too many. One Pole is enough to make him a demon in my eyes.

Soze the killer likes this.
  10. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I was being facetious....

11. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

He didn't make up anything. He used facts and fear to ignite a ppl to support a nationalist cause in taking their country back from "freeloaders and immigrants".

12. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

And I do believe he killed millions. Were they all Jewish? Does it matter? They were people.

13. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Does 1 Palestinian make you feel the same about Israel? If not you're a hypocrite.

14. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

He embellished. A lot

15. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I'l wait for your evidence of that.

16. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I don't see how you can know what was embellished and not if you weren't living in Germany to see first hand if his claims stand.

He was the most demonized human in history yet plenty of other leaders have killed far more ppl.

rswan88 likes this.
  17. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

Yes absolutely. Two of my very good friends are Palestinian and came here to escape the war there. Hearing their stories is heartbreaking.

18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

From Truman's diary

Attached Files:

19. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

He was a racist showman.

20. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

So we agree isreal and the Jewish state are as bad if not worse than the picture of Hitler history paints?