1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

David Hogg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Mar 29, 2018.

1. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Why would so many people lie? What happened to my family that did not immigrate to the US? Were they faking their deaths? None of any of the survivors I knew gained monetary for being in the Holocaust. The only thing the one I know thats still alive gets is a nurse paid for by the german government, but she is poor. Are you just a contrarian or anti-Semitic? By the way I am 100% jewish.

ETRaven likes this.
  2. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Agreed

3. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

There's pictures of the Jews (young and old) using the amenities I've mentioned.

Unlike some, I never attached anyone ideas or beliefs. I stated there's tons of evidence contrary to what is taught. I have looked into it and formed my own opinion. I would attack anyone for believing what they were taught and appreciate the ones who didn't attack me for my conclusion.

rswan88 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  4. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

The holocaust happened, deal with it.

ETRaven, Box Bulldog and david63 like this.
  5. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I don't recall saying anything antisemitic, just said I don't believe the holocaust story taught in schools.

I also don't understand the "100% jewish" jewdism is passed from the mother's side of the family per the old testiment... if you're Jewish that's cool I'm Lutheran. My dog is agnostic lol.

rswan88 likes this.
  6. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Guess we're onna have to agree to disagree... and I'm not the one who's upset about the situation or subject. I felt all my response were very polite and unemotional. Others can't say the same

rswan88 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  7. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

If you ever come to CA for a show or something PM me, I would love to finish this conversation in person. Otherwise I have nothing left to say to you.

Box Bulldog and david63 like this.
  8. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Men caught up in their emotions over a debate... sad.

Have a good evening

rswan88 likes this.
  9. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

You can come to Illinois to ... on your wsy or voming bavk.

SMD760 and Box Bulldog like this.
  10. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

So we all can fist fight? Lol yall are ridiculous.

And with all due respect aren't you handicapped? Threatening ppl who couldn't do anything if they wanted to is as low class as me threatening you.

11. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

LMFAO No I'm not handicapped. I lost my leg below the knee .Im the coach of my daughters soccer team. Www .Hands and fingers work fine .Lol.

12. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I wouldn't fight a guy with 1.5 legs...

But I find it funny 2 ppl want to cause physical pain to someone who doesn't believe what they do... sounds awful close to what the Nazis alledgedly did doesn' it?

13. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

A wise man once said don't argue with a fool.

david63, SOULDOG, bks and 1 other person like this.
  14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol ,,,they have such a hard life !

15. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

Holocaust, I too had family die in Auschwitz. We are 100% Polish and there were many Jewish sympathizers in my family who were persecuted for it.
    My parents and brother have been there, to Poland, several times, have seen the scratches of finger nails on gas chamber walls. The stories they told me of just walking through that place two years ago brought tears to my eyes. It is a fact that Hitler wanted to eliminate the jews. Just because there were "amenities" there doesn't mean it was the Hilton or those people weren't tortured. Have you ever talked to a holoaust survivor? Have you ever talked to an American soldier who fought in the war, or just studied altetnative theories without interviewing people who may contradict your belief? Have you ever been to Auschwitz? Not rhetorical, genuinely curious.

16. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

Somebody needs to release their hogg dogs on him. Lololololololololol

david63 and pitbulld0gs like this.
  17. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

All I’m gonna say is how about we ask a Palestinian about the Israelis

Also most Jews ain’t real Jews their ashkenazi their converts.. if you hear a orthodox rabbi speak . They’ll explain that being a Jew is in the blood not just religion . Soo the Jews today are not the Hebrews of the past

For a people to have supposedly been persecuted they don’t seem to mind doing the same to others .

rswan88 likes this.
  18. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Also during the holihoax more Russians Americans .polish and Germans died then the Jews . read history then after everything is settled they take another peoples land And move in settlers which is illegal they could have stayed where they were . They were no longer being persecuted ...

19. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

That's a red herring argument, if I've ever heard one.

20. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Please explain to me how that is so