1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

David Hogg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Mar 29, 2018.

1. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Just so you know the school cannot prevent students from protesting as it’s their constitutional right to do so. It was a Supreme Court decision I believe it is tinker v Des Moines.

2. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Not in Jr High school. She's not even old enough to drive, what the fuck is she protesting?

3. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

"Death camps", typhus deaths, actual # of deaths and causes, etc

4. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I have known many holocaust survivors very well, two in particular my whole life and my mother since she was 5 years old. They were poor, humble, honest, and hardworking people. He died three years ago and she is still alive. They were both in the Warsaw ghetto where they met and most of their families starved to death. They were then separated and he was taken to several camps including Auchwitz where he was tattooed with a number. She was taken to a separate camp. In that camp she witnessed people killed in the gas chamber as she was in the gas chamber where people were randomly chosen to live or die. After she was liberated by the Russians she returned to her village where everyone she had ever known from her home town had been killed. She just told me this when I visited with her less than 4 months ago. Your insinuating she was lying? Did he tattoo himself? Germany pays for a nurser for her, why would they do that? My grandmas family that did not immigrate to American were all killed, I know far less about that as my grandma was from here and never knew them, but there were people, and the were all killed in the holocaust. Do you know how we know how many people died, what there classifications were, such as Jewish, Gypsy, etc? The Nazis counted with IBM machines. As a history teacher I do believe there are many fallacies and misconceptions regarding WWII, but the holocaust is not one of them.

ETRaven and Box Bulldog like this.
  5. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

You believe her and her and you're welcome to. I don't and based off what I've read, pictures Ives seen, and accounts I've heard we will never agree in this subject.

rswan88 likes this.
  6. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I wont go amy deeper on the convo on a bulldog board. You have your beliefs and I have mine.

7. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

I rented a 10 acre farm house from an elderly lady about 25 years ago in the middle of Illinois. She had a # tattooed on her arm.
    I had a feeling why she had it. I just asked her. HUMBLY Were you in the holocaust ? She said Auchwitz. I really didnt know what to say after that.
    We talk about things through the years though.

8. SOULDOG

Are you saying that sick shit didn't happen ? Holocaust

9. SOULDOG

You can run your mouth. Its ok. This boards open to all things. It might be in the wrong forum. ♣♣♣♣♣♣

Box Bulldog likes this.
  10. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I have yet to "run my mouth". I have only stated that with the research I've done it doesn't tell the same story as the history books. If everyone here buys into what the popular belief is that's all well and good. I dont.

11. SOULDOG

I suppose you havent studied enough !! My I ask what race you are ?

12. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Or maybe you havent....

13. SOULDOG

What about the MASSACRE AND ENDSLAVEMENT OF THE IRISH. Have you studied atleast that far back ?

Or are you a simple minded.

david63 likes this.
  14. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Cute, we don't agree so im simple minded lol...

Don't jump from subject to subject like a drunk or child.

Spend an hour and fifteen min online watching "the greatest lie ever told- the holocaust"

15. SOULDOG

16. SOULDOG

Show me proof it didn't happen.

17. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Ask yourself how someone was in a gas chamber watching people die bit didn't die (not how poison gas works), ask yourself what type of "gas chamber" has wooden doors...
    Why a "Death camp" had a hospital, swimming pool, theatre for the ppl they were tourturing or why they would transfer anyone from one "Death camp" to another only wasting money, food, resources and delaying the process.
    Or why it was perfectly ok for the u.s. to put u.s. Japanese citizens in "internment camps" during the same period? Did you even know about those? Or the U.S. forgiving high ranking nazi scientists to beat Russia in the space race..

There' panty of books, documentaries, reports, and pictures contrary to what the history books say. Wouldn't take much to find.

rswan88 likes this.
  18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Have your ever seen a typhus victim? Looks strangely close to "holocaust survivors" pictures.

19. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I will say you are 100% right about the US forgiving high ranking nazi scientist to beat Russia. See above for the rest.

ETRaven likes this.
  20. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Argentina and Brazil being nazi "safe havens" also.