1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

David Hogg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Mar 29, 2018.

1. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I know, I hate it. I refuse to go there because of it. I have not said and I have not implied anything that is in any way shape or form in support of what Israel does.

2. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

3. Lol. Can't believe this thread still going.ten pages long man.what a crazy thread lol.

rswan88 and david63 like this.
  4. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

The 1917 Balfour declaration was the Jewish mandate for occupying Palestine and Trump's decision to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem was the gas chamber for Palestinian people.

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  5. You are a true historian old guy!if I ever need to no anything about history I will ask you.:D:D:D

6. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

kicked out of school aged 15 mate, not one qualification, but smart enough to know there was different laws for rich and poor.. A working man owns a bulldog or hunting dog in UK and he viewed as a suspicious character.. If however he's charging around the fields on horseback with the duke of puke, killing foxes with hounds, blood and fur all over the road, the pub would offer refreshment, the pie shop would offer snacks and the police would turn a blind eye.. Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle! Either way, the rich are laughing at us!

rswan88, stedz, pitbulld0gs and 2 others like this.
  7. Ha,ha,lol.same here with school..............one law for the rich,one law for the poor!crank Britain!lol.

8. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

Holcaust, really? I never once used derogatory language directed at you in our discussion. I kept my head about me. And, I was genuinely curious about your thoughts behind the holocaust and gave you my opinion.
    C'mon, you had to know that your opinion of the holocaust was going to light some fires. If you really didn't want to debate it, why even bring it up? Additionally, I also said I respected your opinion and alluded the old adage, let's agree to disagree. Your opinion of me appears a little skewed.
    And as for Palestinians throwing sticks and rocks at tanks...uh that may be true, but there's also plenty that have acquired gorilla weaponry as well.
    And with that, I'm out of this thread.
    Let's see if you can really live up to your illusion of "taking the higher road" and not reply to me, to leave this thread lie. All one has to do to "try to drop" something is not reply to their agitator. Most of us learned that in kindergarten. I doubt you will be able to not reply, however.

david63 likes this.
  9. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Cant let you have the last word for war mongering zionists FYI gorilla weaponry against RACE SPECIFIC WEAPONRY Israelis dont want peace well the zionists there don't who in their right mind make race specific weaponry . You need to do more research again race specific weaponry can be aimed at anyrace once they find a certain Gene .Israel is probably worse now then Germany back in the 30s and 40s

rswan88 and Holocaust like this.
  10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

11. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Israelis are not defenders they attack and kill for no reason .they tryed to starve the Palestinians for 18 months by blocking anything from going in or out .Palestinians had to smuggle food and medicine in ..Israel shuts power off to Palestinian hospitals anyone who can defend a war mongering country is no different in there views then the people doing the crimes itself .

rswan88 and Holocaust like this.
  12. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Its gone sound racist and harsh me saying this but as black man born in the seventies raised through the crack epidemic I feel like the school shootings and opioid epidemic are the result of seeds sowed. When these things were only visibly tearing apart black communities we got no help. No empathy only demonization and harsh jail time.labeled animals and such. While black people stopped raising they kids properly cause of broken homes White people willfully stopped raising they kids and start trying to change America to accommodate they kids behavior and shortcomings. Prime example Participation Trophy's . The cure to most this shit is good parenting.
    Now that everybodys hood is fucked up can we come together and make a better world. We'll see I got faith in us. But not much

SMD760, bamaman and rswan88 like this.
  13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Can anybody tell me why they are called Jew-ish? Ish being the standout syllable to me

14. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Ish means man I believe and ishah is woman so it means Jew man technically but I might be a little lost in translation

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Thanks ill have to look into that.

16. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

17. david63

david63 CH Dog

I would love to be close enough to him to slap him in the back of the head.