1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Danger Zone, Fire and Lucky Stripe

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by haynespitbulls, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Just wondering if there are any Danger Zone, Fire or Lucky Stripe bloodlines around? THey are over 40 years old and originated in North Florida. The guys who bred them were old school, and I know that they are not online. Just wondering if others in North Florida had them around. We have relocated to North Georgia, and are willing to make a drive to breed a few of our females next year.

I have seen multiple pictures of dogs that are spitting images of our Haynes' Lucky. I just never see our bloodline names listed.

Thanks in advance for replying.

Allison

2. RSK

RSK Pup

Try this board.

http://groups.msn.com/THEDANGERZONEDOGS/_whatsnew.msnw

Good luck

RSK